usmc022 is offline New Member

Lower dose = Less Side Effects

I'm assuming this is correct?

I've been lifting consistently for four years now and I feel like it's time I experiment with steroids as every other male in my family has or continues to do. I'll be doing a 4 or 5 week cycle of 10mg methanoplex, 20 mg daily.

Unless it's completely necessary I'd rather not supplement the cycle with an anti-es, so my question to you all is, considering the low dose I'll be consuming daily, would you say the side effects will be less pronounced and an anti-es would be unnecessary unless I experience problems? I don't have any family history of sensitivity to estrogen, no bad acne problems or anything of the sort, so I would think I won't have any problems but I'm looking for an outside opinion.

Thanks

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    first off that is horrible a 4-5 week cycle is not going to get you anwhere and I have never heard of tht but i am assuming it is an oral. Orals alone will give you gains that u will lose as soon as you stop taking them! need to add some sort of testosterone in there because even with the 5 week of that compound you will still shut down HPTA

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    first off that is horrible a 4-5 week cycle is not going to get you anwhere and I have never heard of tht but i am assuming it is an oral. Orals alone will give you gains that u will lose as soon as you stop taking them! need to add some sort of testosterone in there because even with the 5 week of that compound you will still shut down HPTA
    I understand stacking is a stronger alternative, but I'm following in the footsteps of my dad. In his bodybuilding days, he went with straight oral d-bol 25mg a day and showed enormous gains, we're genetically easy growers.

And like I said, this will be my first experience with any anabolic steroid , so I'd like to keep it simple just to get myself into the game.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    what are ur stats man?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    with all respect to your dad.... that was back in the day before they knew even a small tid bit of the information we know now. yes he may have grown and made gains. but in long term... skippin your proposed cycle and doing a solid 12 week cycle of test e would be much more beneficial and recommended.

and ninesecz is correct. even that short weak cycle will adversly affect your HPTA and without test in your system you askin for all kinds of negative things to happen

and since the point of this thread is "less sides" id say you dont want that

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    what are ur stats man?
    18 y/o
    5' 11"
    165 lbs
    9% b.f.

For you liberals out there, I don't need the "you're too young" bull shit. I make my own choices.

On a side note, thanks again for your help guys. To clear things up, my dad continues to do oral only cycles at 57 years of age and continues to grow and maintain his size and strength after a cycle without any PCT (he's always been a really straightforward guy without any regard for proper post cycle therapy but hasn't experienced any negative side effects since he started juicing 20 years ago). I strongly believe I too can succeed without any injectables which is exactly why I'd like to start from the bottom (an oral only cycle of 20mg dbol e.d.) and work my way up.

blasphemy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc022 View Post
    18 y/o
    5' 11"
    165 lbs
    9% b.f.

For you liberals out there, I don't need the "you're too young" bull shit. I make my own choices.

On a side note, thanks again for your help guys. To clear things up, my dad continues to do oral only cycles at 57 years of age and continues to grow and maintain his size and strength after a cycle without any PCT (he's always been a really straightforward guy without any regard for proper post cycle therapy but hasn't experienced any negative side effects since he started juicing 20 years ago). I strongly believe I too can succeed without any injectables which is exactly why I'd like to start from the bottom (an oral only cycle of 20mg dbol e.d.) and work my way up.
    *Grabs a bag of popcorn*

lol

this aint gonna be pretty

wait till the vets come in

wheres BIG when you need him

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Wheres that button that allows me to reach through the screen and choke someone???

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Wheres that button that allows me to reach through the screen and choke someone???
    still working on that invention

SeXc1985 is offline Associate Member
    wow...

The reactions are doing a great job of making me reconsider my actions...

18 y/o
    5' 11"
    165 lbs
    9% b.f.

young man, u are not making much sense to me. u are young and light however u claim to be grow easy do to genetics..
    u say u make ur own choices however u are dead set on following ur dads steps...
    and we are not liberal about using AAS here, i think most are very conservative when giving advice to young, skinny kids..

i wish u the best

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    *Subscribed for later entertainment

The reactions are doing a great job of making me reconsider my actions...
    i would hope so

if everyone on here is sayin no

id stop and listen

like i said... with all respect to your dad and how he cycles and runs his gear

there are members here older and wiser with many more years of cycles under their belts.

id do more research first

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    young man, u are not making much sense to me. u are young and light however u claim to be grow easy do to genetics..
    u say u make ur own choices however u are dead set on following ur dads steps...
    and we are not liberal about using AAS here, i think most are very conservative when giving advice to young, skinny kids..

i wish u the best

I appreciate your consideration. Based on my physique going into high school compared to the progress I've made thus far I'd consider myself to be a fairly easy grower. I went into high school @ 5' 1" and under 130 lbs and managed to make it far both in size and strength naturally. I guess I just made the judgement that this was all I could do without some artificial help. I won't deny my being naive but based on my observations of my dad and two older brothers I honestly don't see what harm this could cause me if I'm safe with it.

Thanks again.

And I'm open to better and more beneficial ideas and cycle plans, but a lack of money and time make more complicated things hard to do. Would I be better off doing nothing at all as oppose to an oral only cycle? Despite what it has done for several of my family members?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Simply a bad plan as much as you dont want to hear it your diet is the problem and needs alot of work. 165 is very light for 5'11 so I`m not sure what you are saying about your genetics. Get your diet together and keep researching for a few years before diving into something you have no knowledge of. Also at 18 your test levels are likely very very high and you should take advantage of it.

And I'm open to better and more beneficial ideas and cycle plans, but a lack of money and time make more complicated things hard to do. Would I be better off doing nothing at all as oppose to an oral only cycle? Despite what it has done for several of my family members?
    at your age... your natural test production is through the roof man

you can make insane gains by just gettin and tweaking a solid diet

and switchin up your training

go to the diet section on this site and post up your normal diet

the guys will review it and give you great advice

from that alone you can make more gains then if you did an oral only cycle

good job on making the gains u have made..im sure u worked hard for that.
    There is so much more u can do without steroids bro, at ur age ur test levels should be sky high, there is no need to supress that yet..
    i think u need to stay the course, really take time to learn the compounds u are using, and not just the positives, learn the sides/negatives as well.
    go to the diet forum and see how urs stacks up, the guys here are great...and at ur size/age im sure ur diet can use some work...
    follow ur diet, train like a monster and u will be very happy....be patient young bro...
    u only have one body, no need in screwing it up so young....

My diet could use a lot of work. If eating anything I see within a 10 foot radius is a balanced diet then I'm doing a great job.

My diet could use a lot of work. If eating anything I see within a 10 foot radius is a balanced diet then I'm doing a great job.
    lol

glad to see you can admit it

most guys wont... "oh my diet is spot on"

so def get the diet worked on

youll see results

Thanks. I'll throw these tabs somewhere safe until i know what to do with them, or at least until I hit my natural peak (whenever that may be).

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Dude at 18 you do not even need it! If I were you I would take the money spent on AAS and have a perfect diet made up. Get a good mutivitamin so me creatine, some nitric oxide and a some other supplements.. If you guys are genetically easy growers you should not need those orals to contribute to that and when your Pop's was doing 25mg of D-Bol a day that was years ago before we had the knowledge and tests we have had since then

Parabody84 is offline New Member
    And still that lite what do u run 10 miles a day

skinnypunk is offline Associate Member
    If you train hard and eat big, you will grow like a weed. Think of how good it will feel to surpass your family members and know you did it the old fashioned way! You can be the example to all of them what hard work and determination can do. Good luck man!

Quote Originally Posted by Parabody84 View Post
    And still that lite what do u run 10 miles a day
    No not at all my metabolism is faster than average, most of my gains have come from steady lifting for the past four years. My freshman year (when i was just over 5 ft and under 130 lbs) I had a higher b.f. % than I do now at 165. I'd say the bulk of the 40 or so pounds I've gained in the past couple years has been muscle. I was just a slab of skin, bones, and baby fat back then, but food, even those foods whose fat content is through the roof, don't have much of an effect on my weight.

killionaire is offline New Member
    Well for one, your 18.. too young.

2. Oral cycles are the worst (IMO), cause both anadrol and d-bol both cause major water retention that go away after cycle AND the sides are reported as much worse.

3. WHY THE HELL are people so scared of injections? (NOT telling you to do them because you are entirley too young).

Just eat, eat and eat. I know alot of people say "But i do eat so much and i dont grow" Well guess what even IF u were to take gear, U STILL HAVE TO EAT. Theres no way around it. Gear will just speed the growing process up, but either way ur gonna have to eat.

Your body isnt stupid.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    how bout just some creatine and protein

Thread Information