thestart09 is offline Junior Member

need of info on a few things

excuse my wording in this one...

rite was told due to my age (19) that taking such as d-bol would be a big mistake because it would effect my muscle and destroy the chance off them building naturally with out using gear laterr on. if i was to do a cycle off clen would this have the same effect on my muscles? even tho its not used 4 mass. also people who take d-bol ect who are going for mass lose some of it when coming off the gear. would you be putting weight back on when coming off the clen?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    first off CLEN is not a steroid , it is not anabolic and has none I mean no muscle building properties. Clen has nothing to do with steroids and is basically a glorified fat burner. Anything that is anabolic and help promote muscle growth is not good to do before you are in your mid 20's because you have growth plates that are not yet fused and overloading your muslces with steroids can screw that up! Clen has nothing to do with that part of your body, clen helps your metabolism speed up and actually heas up your internal body temp! But my advice is this! Do not touch either one!! If you have not even done enough research to know that Clen is not an anabolic Steroid you should be no where near either!! Clen can kill you if not taken properly!

good advice on theee steriods , but i never refered to clen as a steroid , i was refering to d-bol, was just asking wether i would put weight back on naturaly after stopping clen

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Normally no unless your diet changes and causes you to add more weight. I guess it could also depend on how high of a dose you use if you are using a very high dose then stop the body could actually put a few pounds back on. There is also water weight that might come back too!

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    without a good diet you will put on weight.

also as most people dont recomend steroids till mid 20s or so, would it be okay for someone of my age 19 to use clen , if done safely?

i was waiting for that 1 twist, dont worry yourself my diet is sweet

Thread Information