Thread: DNP Question

CookiesN'Cream is offline New Member

DNP Question

i know about all of the very very dangerous sides of DNP . i am just wondering if you take the full dose in the morning? or do you split it up through the day?

thanks

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CookiesN'Cream View Post
    i know about all of the very very dangerous sides of DNP . i am just wondering if you take the full dose in the morning? or do you split it up through the day?

thanks
    The half life is 36 hours so does not matter when you take it,its preference thing.Back in the day when I was crazy I use to frontload 1 gram the first 4 days,then cut to 250mg.

Krztoff2202 is offline Junior Member
    I split mine up, its a preference thing

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CookiesN'Cream View Post

thanks
    Powder form or Crystalin form?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    The half life is 36 hours so does not matter when you take it,its preference thing.Back in the day when I was crazy I use to frontload 1 gram the first 4 days,then cut to 250mg.
    holy ****ing shit, i can c why u did that but omg thats alot of DNP to frontload, and the risk not reacting well to it is a serious probelm coz it not exactly something u can just fix lol

but f.e each to their own, if u found it works and safe then best luck

to OP
    powder or crystaline form u have to split the dosage apart

what dosage u running it at? whever it is u have to split it throughout the day, the more u spread it out the safer becuase ull risk having of the active DNP in ur body, and if any sides or probelms occour u can discontinue easily

its much easier to stop taking it or lower the dosage if u just took 200mg and are noticing its abit difficult to tolerate the heat or sides

if u take a dose of say 500-600 all in morning u might have issues trying to prevent sides if u cant tolerate it

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You shouldnt take DNP , its to dangerous and there are other compounds what are out there what can achieve the same results with hardwork and diet, also they wont KILL you.

Thread Information