biggun24 is offline Associate Member

running t3 with no clen or albuterol

would running t3 only during cycle do much good with out the clen ? I have been waiting on my order of clen or 4 or 5 weeks now (backorder, and horrible service). Anyway i want to know if i can go ahead and run just t3 towards the end of my test e eq cycle. Im on week 5 now. thanks.

If you wait for the Clen it might help you keep a little bit more muscle as you are cutting than T3 alone, as T3 has a tendancy to make you lose some muscle mass. But it's up to you, if you diet is spot on though, the difference might be minimal.

so the t3 alone will indeed burn the fat without clen ?

I could burn some fat alone, but as I said, it could also burn muscle. I would burn even more fat suing both at the same time, and the added benefit of the Clen that has anti-catabolic effects, which with the gear will help together to stop any muscle loss why you are dieting.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24 View Post
    would running t3 only during cycle do much good with out the clen? I have been waiting on my order of clen or 4 or 5 weeks now (backorder, and horrible service). Anyway i want to know if i can go ahead and run just t3 towards the end of my test e eq cycle. Im on week 5 now. thanks.
    If your still on cycle running the t3 will be fine, save the clen for pct

The Clen could be used from now and last the duration of PCT if used with the Benadryl method or Keto.

JGTIV is offline New Member
    My 2/cents
    I've been using Clen /T3 for almost 3 months now. One up regulates one down regulates, plus I abide by Perfect Beasts recommendation to use Benadryl for 7days every 4th week. I have run out of the Clen and continued taking the T3 (was about a week laps) and noticed little to no change in muscle mass.
    Just my newbe opinion though

could you guys give me a good dosage/cycle to start the t3? Think im going to go ahead and try it, and ill have some clen comming for pct. thanks.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24 View Post
    could you guys give me a good dosage/cycle to start the t3? Think im going to go ahead and try it, and ill have some clen comming for pct. thanks.
    Pinnacle, a very respected member on here recommends using T3 throughout a bulking cycle @ 40mcg ED.

thanks seriousmass. Is t3 recommended to be run a certain amount of time, then take that much time off, kinda like clen ? Also do you taper doses of t3 or just run the same dose throughout the whole cycle? Thanks.

Thread Information