daniel is offline New Member

need abvice on a cycle

Help! I'm 23 years old 6'5" 225 pounds and about 14% bodyfat. I need some advice on a cycle of deca , dbol and maybe something else. I did AS one other time, a eight week cycle of deca, max dosage 250/mg week. I need advice on the best dosages for my size and another AS that goes good with the two. I am mostly concerend with putting on size.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Brother you'll get plenty of advice from this forum...now do yourself a favor and read the thread I just posted today that's titled "rookies read me"

Be careful and don't be in a hurry.

nymattyk is offline Member
    you wont get many responses with this post under hot topics for discussion, next time post a question like this under steroid questions, a lot more people will read it and respond, so until the mods move it......the most common stack going with deca and dbol is sust. go 10 weeks, dbol @30-50mg/day for 4 weeks, deca 400-600mg/wk for all 10, and sust 500mgs/wk for all 10, that will give you some nice size, also should have clomid for post cycle and nolvadex incase of gyno

Originally posted by nymattyk
    you wont get many responses with this post under hot topics for discussion, next time post a question like this under steroid questions, a lot more people will read it and respond, so until the mods move it......the most common stack going with deca and dbol is sust. go 10 weeks, dbol @30-50mg/day for 4 weeks, deca 400-600mg/wk for all 10, and sust 500mgs/wk for all 10, that will give you some nice size, also should have clomid for post cycle and nolvadex incase of gyno
    Thanks for the input. Next question, consuming about 500 grams of protein per day-in the ballpark- about how much weight can I expect to gain. And with using clomid at the end of the cycle about how much could I expect to keep?

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    How'd the deca treat ya? If it went well..use it again.

If youwanna stack it..use a test like sustanon or omnadren .

Deca @300mgs per wks
    sust or omna or even t200 at 500mgs per wk.

BigC

Bro what you gain depends on a lot of factors, but I have heard of many people gaining 25-30lbs on a 10 week cycle of sust/dbol /deca . You can probably expect to keep around half to three-fourths of what you gain, maybe more. Just make sure you keep your TOTAL calories up. A lot of people get so carried away in counting and upping protein, that they forget that it is the CALORIES that make you grow. While bulking I eat a minimum of 5000 a day, sometime 6000-7000.

I like nymattyk's cycle. That is a very common, solid cycle.

Sust 500mg/w the whole 10 weeks (I don't believe in pyramiding sust dosages)
    Deca 400-600mg the whole 10 weeks
    Dbol 30-50mg/d

Nice and sweet. Well said nymattyk.

need abvice on a cycle

Thanks for all the advice guys! Heres the deal my supplier is going to mexico personally, I have to have my order in by monday. I am really worried about bitch tits, I'm going to take the deca ,dbol ,sust stack above at the listed amounts. what should I get nolvadex , arimidex , I've been reading as much as possible but I am confused. The arimdex sounds really good but expensive, can I use just nolvadex and not have any problems what do you think. I'm in no hurry to start my cycle so if the arimdex is best I'll hold off on the deca or one of the others till I get more money.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you feel signs of gyno, take 20mg of novladex ed until symptoms reside, 10mg ed until end of cycle.

Arimidex is better, liquidex is cheaper. 0.25-0.5 mg arimidex ed. through out your cycle. That will also minimize water retention.

Thread Information