VWbug66 is offline Senior Member

thick gear, can you thin it?

So i have some thick test enanthate and mast prop..not real real real thick, but thicker than other gear I've had. I'm shootin with a 25guage, i know its slow-1st time to use that guage and I ordered a 100pack of them, so i'm going to use them lol.

So is there any way to thin out the gear? I tried the heating it up under the water trick- but I think that's a load of crap bc it doesn't work to well. I held it underthe hot running water for a few minutes, didn't do jack.

So can you thin it with something?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    you do understand that a 25g is a very small hole..there fore it will take longer to inject...or is your stuff that thick??

JinNtonic is offline Member
    I think its hard to use a 23g let alone a 25. Just buy some bigger pins to draw with, they dont cost crap.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You could filter in some BB, but that will lower the concentration.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

i've shot with 22guage as well..but this shit is just plain thick..i guess i'll just order sum 22 guage then..thanks fellas

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Have you tried warming it up,sometimes helps

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Indeed. Warming does help sometimes. Just dont go crazy with it.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Guys if you read his post he did try warming it up..it didnt help.

amateur88 is offline Associate Member
    yea guys, read his post, he did try warming it up... it didnt help! And dont mimic the previous poster! lol

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur88 View Post
    yea guys, read his post, he did try warming it up... it didnt help! And dont mimic the previous poster! lol
    Shut up fag. You just mimicked the guy above you. Sorry I was running out the door and skimmed it.

In water yes. Was it lukewarm. Warm. Extrmeely hot. Steaming. Can always try to heat a little more and see. Hence the don't go crazy with it. So stfu. Thanks.

c-Z
    Take your own advice. here you are x2 another guy? mimic?

Yup x2 that, 3cc is probaly the max! Anymore and theres probably something wrong with ur jab schedule etc.
    And another x2

x2 DNS, i find it hard to keep it still to! thinks thats why i get my post jab pain a few days later lol. As for the bleeding i agree with the others, u probably just knicked a vein! If you had injected into the vein you would certainly know about it!
    Damn I can get a good post count 2x people all day eh?

c-Z
    Double Post.

diesel405 is offline Member
    I would use ethyl oleate if u can get it. Its a little more money, but wont cause pain as benzyl benzoate can. I can give u a site (legal) if u need one.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Shut up fag. You just mimicked the guy above you. Sorry I was running out the door and skimmed it.

In water yes. Was it lukewarm. Warm. Extrmeely hot. Steaming. Can always try to heat a little more and see. Hence the don't go crazy with it. So stfu. Thanks.
    Exactly! I notice a huge difference in the oil when i warm it. Its like water after i warm it. What i do is get a standard size shot glass, fill it about halfway with water, put it in the microwave for about 12sec, take it out and it should be steaming like crazy, now put ur 10ml vial or amp inside shot glass, let it sit for a good 2min, take out and swirl it around, makes a big difference for me at least. I still shoot with a 23g though, haha! 25g for me is hard as hell to aspirate in any muscle group and just as hard to push, even with thin gear for me! Maybe i just got thick muscles, idk? 23g though is super easy to aspirate and even easier to shoot with moving the needle around once inside. Imo theres not a big difference between 23g and 25g as far as feeling the needle or it mentally looking much bigger so i just go for it.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    what i do, is draw my testosterone amount im going to inject (1cc, 1.5cc, etc)

then, i get some injectable B12. it's thin like water.

draw into the same syringe, shake it up, and you're good to go.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use 25g all the time. I personally LOVE the little pin and dont mind taking 1 min + to inject. I never get a lump or get sore.

BTW, DONT press hard with any gauge pin. It's still a small hole and it will shoot out like a pressure washer/fast stream and causes bruising.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-20-2009 at 02:38 AM.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I use 25g all the time. I personally LOVE the little pin and dont mind taking 1 min + to inject. I never get a lump or get sore.

BTW, DONT press hard with any gauge pin. It's still a small hole and it will shoot out like a pressure washer/fast stream and causes bruising.
    Damn good to know. My boy was wondering why he got a bruise on his bicep.

As well as we all know the colder something is the thicker it is usually and warmer the thinner it is......

Take...Hot fudge for example. You microwave it so it gets hot. And it liquifies. If you put it in the fridge it isn't as light as if it were microwaved. It will become thicker.

ok I might do the shot glass and water trick, seems good, I don't like the putting juice in the microwave idea, that can mess with it imo...

And i think ima order up sum 23 guage pins..and just hold onto the box of 100 23 guage ones I got lol....

thanks for the input guys!

c-Z
    Let us know how it works.

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    18 gauge 1 1/2" pin

didnt do shit, and today I held the syringe with juice under the hot steaming water for 3 minutes...not shit...its not enuff heat to thin it..oh well I'll just take the 2 plus minutes it takes to get the damn inj done.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by ted666 View Post
    18 gauge 1 1/2" pin
    ROFLMFAO....

Odd.... heatin usually will thin it... Must be some thick ass shit... WTF?....

Thread Information