Mr 8 Incher is offline Banned

Angry Just need a little help

I'm 130lbs, I'm not trying to get huge, my ideal weight is about 160- 170 for my size. I tryed weight gainer, creatine, and working out rabidly. I did that for like 2 months and only gain 10 lbs. Like 3 days later my weight dropped back down. How much of what should I take to boost my weight up that little bit? And is there any roids that promote definition rather than bulk?
    Last edited by Mr 8 Incher; 11-15-2001 at 03:13 PM.

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member

Re: Just need a little help

Originally posted by Mr 8 Incher
    I did that for like 2 months and only gain 10 lbs.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    whoa-whoa-whoa. slow down. you gained 10lbs in 2months naturally and that wasn't good? here's the deal, you need to train naturally for at least two years like that.

and yes, some steroids do promote defintion, but at 130lbs, you want to bulk a little....

instead, go back to creatine, protein, lots of water, BCAAs, glutamine, and heavy ass sets with low reps. you should see soem nice results

Kullman is offline Member
    dane's right, build a solid base first, get some experience under your belt then think about hitting the sauce

Kull

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    damn dude.. i'd kill for 10 pounds in 8 weeks!! keep goin naturally!..

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Re: Just need a little help

Originally posted by Mr 8 Incher
    I'm 130lbs, I'm not trying to get huge, my ideal weight is about 160- 170 for my size . . .
    First, Mr 8 Incher, welcome to the forum (I see this is your first post). I won't bother to ask what the 8 inches signifies, but I hope your girlfriend (if any) is happy with, um, the inches.

Anyway, there are two pieces of essential information missing in your question - your height (which is proportional to weight) and your age (which would tell us if you're still growing). In other words, if you're 30 years old, you have a valid issue; if you're only 15 years old, I'd say you should just give it some time.

My 2 cents on the issue - I would also add good ol' simple protein shakes. Not instead of meals, but in addition to them. Remember, weight comes from extra (unburned) calories. Also remember that genetics plays a part - for example, are other members of your family also lighter-than-average in weight? Finally, when all is said, and done, look in the mirror and say, "Hey, dude, I like me. I really, really like me." In other words, if you can gain some healthy pounds, go for it, but recognize that there are lots of guys who would give their left nut to lose some healthy pounds. The bottom line is that you accept yourself however you turn out.

Again, a big welcome, bro.

Edited P.S. - Hey . . . It's my 100th post!
    Last edited by TNT; 11-15-2001 at 10:33 PM.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Gettin Big isn't just a sport, its a WAY OF LIFE, its no hobby ...

Its like looking in the Mirror and saying " Hey Bud lets Party "

You must stay focused and live the lifestyle brother ... EATING will be a JOB so will your training ... if you cant commit that to yourself ...you might want to find a different goal ....

good luck

Thread Information