Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member

Best/Worst time to buy online

I am not even done with this cycle yet but already planning out my next one...I know I cannot help myself. Anyways being in the States do you think one would have a better chance of gear getting through customs if you ordered around Christmas time? I would think with all the packages coming in that time of year they would have to let more slip by right and the success rate would be higher? Or is it the opposite, they check more thoroughly and just end up taking longer? Anyone have any insight on this?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I think it is a random thing when Customs does package checks .
    Although I used to have a guy that went to British Colombia and bring me back certain things and had the idea to wrap the box he brought back like christmas presents from end of November to middle of January. Always worked like a charm!

rtgrs is offline New Member
    I think it has alot to do with how its packaged. If they are not packing it good and you have amps breaking and the box starts leaking they are going to open it up and look at it. Thats the only time I had a problem

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    What happened bro if you dont mind my asking? siezure letter or something serious?

SpanishStallion is offline Associate Member
    I doubt someone really knows the customs activity by dates. It can happen for them to check more than usually having an intern activity decision.

The One is offline Associate Member
    it doesn't matter what time of the year it is. customs check all packages randomly and since the increase in packages during the holidays the chances of receiving a seizure letter will increase.

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    What happened bro if you dont mind my asking? siezure letter or something serious?
    No nothing like that, just getting ancy on when to order my next cycle...not going to start up until Feb. but damn seems like everyday someone is posting on here about getting a customs letter-makes me think I was one of the lucky ones! Only bought online once, was very nervous about it to say the least, especially after the things I was hearing about the source. Was thinking maybe I should order around the holidays if it had a better chance of making it. No big deal just wondering if any expirienced shoppers had some insight.

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chamberman1979 View Post
    No nothing like that, just getting ancy on when to order my next cycle...not going to start up until Feb. but damn seems like everyday someone is posting on here about getting a customs letter-makes me think I was one of the lucky ones! Only bought online once, was very nervous about it to say the least, especially after the things I was hearing about the source. Was thinking maybe I should order around the holidays if it had a better chance of making it. No big deal just wondering if any expirienced shoppers had some insight.
    packing and shipping way is much more important than customs frecvency checks.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    have mail ordered several times and have always received it . yes you hear of a lot of people getting seizure ltter but if you think of how many people are actually getting steroids shipped to them daily it is probably like 1/20th of 1 percent that actually get hit and confiscated by customs!

howz31 is offline New Member
    i quit ordering overseas. i found a great domestic source. i had one package seized and another probed and said the hell with that.

Thread Information