Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member

Started cycle today

I finally got the nerve up, and started my first cycle today.
    It consists of
    200 mg Test Cyp 2X per week (10 weeks)
    35 mg Dianabol per day (first 4 weeks)
    I have clomid in hand for my PCT.

My question is......Should I spread the dianabol throughout the day? Or should I take it all at one time? I have the 5 mg tabs.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Spread it out as evenly as possible.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    please utilize the search function in the future. i cant even begin to tell you how many times this question is asked. that said....

Happy Growing

sirrah2508 is offline Associate Member
    Are u going to be using any nolva in that pct?

Russasaur is offline New Member
    Should get some Nolva for pct too

Quote Originally Posted by sirrah2508 View Post
    Are u going to be using any nolva in that pct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Russasaur View Post
    Should get some Nolva for pct too
    x3..

jason8374 is offline New Member

Hi

i was looking into taking winni and glenbuterol to get a little bigger and just get in better shape, EDITED AND WARNED. PLEASE READ OUR RULES BEFORE MAKING ANOTHER POST AS FISHING IS NOT TOLERATED HERE

THANX
    Last edited by PT; 07-21-2009 at 03:40 AM. Reason: FISHING

prepare to be scammed.

what makes you think you can just post a question like this (in another persons thread) and someone is just going to tell you where to purchase illegal drugs.

why dont you edit your post and take a minute to read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    prepare to be scammed.

what makes you think you can just post a question like this (in another persons thread) and someone is just going to tell you where to purchase illegal drugs.

why dont you edit your post and take a minute to read the rules.
    Some people are just so ignorant eh

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    x3..
    Placing an order for nolva today. Im still fairly new to this, and when I placed the original order, I thought that clomid was enough.
    Thanks for all of the tips, I read them every night. Great stuff!!!!!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah you will need nolva and clomid for pct lol..

Good luck...

Subotai is offline Junior Member
    There's obviously two sides to the d-bol dosing story. Most people say to spread it out (which I would lean towards too) BUT its not the only way.

Using multiple doses a day will give you constant blood levels, something that is good.

Using a single would give you the highest peak blood levels, something that is also good.

Steroid researcher Bill Roberts seems to believe (BTW I'm stealing all of this from Anabolics 06) that single dosing would have less of an effect on your HTPA (but if you are taking these other compounds its crushed anyways) but will also yeild better physique and strength results. I'll probably get flamed for this but its the other side of the story.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Just curious what are your stats?

Weight
    Bf%
    Training experience

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Just curious what are your stats?

Weight
    Bf%
    Training experience
    Immortal right on key... many have seemed to forget stats.......... And how important they are. Just knowing someones stats will tell you whether they are ready or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Immortal right on key... many have seemed to forget stats.......... And how important they are. Just knowing someones stats will tell you whether they are ready or not.
    I agree lol, thats why i went to his page before posting...

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I agree lol, thats why i went to his page before posting...
    I'm usually too lazy to do do that matt. LMAO....

BF % TOO HIGH Bro..... steroids arent for you. You need a good diet and a tread mill.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    I'm usually too lazy to do do that matt. LMAO....

BF % TOO HIGH Bro..... steroids arent for you. You need a good diet and a tread mill.
    Yeah hands up i did look but missed his BF...

6'2"
    weighed 219 today
    33 years old
    Im getting my doctor to check my body fat % on thursday, so Ill have an accuarate measurement. Im guessing its around 20-22%
    I hit the treadmill 5 times per week, and Im eating a good diet. I got all of my dieting tips from other threads. Eating 6-7 times per day. Consuming at least 300 grams of protein per day. Im keeping my carbs low except for breakfast, and PWO. I have some fat to lose (mostly my beer gut), but Ive already shed 12lbs in the last 7 weeks.
    I even stopped drinking beer to get into shape. I was drinking at least 2-3 beers every night. On weekends I was drinking 6-8 per night. I stopped all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjohn6231 View Post
    6'2"
    weighed 219 today
    33 years old
    Im getting my doctor to check my body fat % on thursday, so Ill have an accuarate measurement. Im guessing its around 20-22%
    I hit the treadmill 5 times per week, and Im eating a good diet. I got all of my dieting tips from other threads. Eating 6-7 times per day. Consuming at least 300 grams of protein per day. Im keeping my carbs low except for breakfast, and PWO. I have some fat to lose (mostly my beer gut), but Ive already shed 12lbs in the last 7 weeks.
    I even stopped drinking beer to get into shape. I was drinking at least 2-3 beers every night. On weekends I was drinking 6-8 per night. I stopped all that.
    Good to hear i too recently almost completely stopped my liquor consumption. Only drank twice the past couple month. Know only if could kick one other little habit im working on it lol. Sure does feel good tho without booze in your system eh?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Sounds on Q.BF looks high.If your not 24 years old, Don't run gear.Period. Clomid and Tamo is the "minimum" for pct.

Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    Good to hear i too recently almost completely stopped my liquor consumption. Only drank twice the past couple month. Know only if could kick one other little habit im working on it lol. Sure does feel good tho without booze in your system eh?
    When I was drinking, I would have oily skin, and I always felt bad in the mornings. I cant believe how quick that went away. I started sipping on bottled water as a substitute, and it helped to kick the beer.
    The thing that got me interested in doing a cycle was a recent blood test. Everything looked good except for my test levels. The doctor gave me androgel , and I looked it up as soon as I got home. I found this forum, and have been reading everynight since then.
    I have trained in the past, and I was in pretty good shape. I gained weight in the last few years, but Im already feeling a lot stronger, and lighter on my feet just from lifting, and dieting. Im trying to do this basic cycle to kick off a new lifestyle. Ive already shed some fat, and my cardio is getting better, and better.
    I completely understand why some of you think that I should wait, and I can appreciate that, but my mind is already made up, and the cycle has began.
    Ill continue to ask questions, and Ill try to be as smart as I can when making choices. My wife is taking some pics of me this week, so Ill have some to compare when the cycle is over. Ill post some up when I get them.
    Also, I still have plenty of muscle mass, and Ive always been able to gain fairly easily. I think that Ill be happy with this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjohn6231 View Post
    When I was drinking, I would have oily skin, and I always felt bad in the mornings. I cant believe how quick that went away. I started sipping on bottled water as a substitute, and it helped to kick the beer.
    The thing that got me interested in doing a cycle was a recent blood test. Everything looked good except for my test levels. The doctor gave me androgel , and I looked it up as soon as I got home. I found this forum, and have been reading everynight since then.
    I have trained in the past, and I was in pretty good shape. I gained weight in the last few years, but Im already feeling a lot stronger, and lighter on my feet just from lifting, and dieting. Im trying to do this basic cycle to kick off a new lifestyle. Ive already shed some fat, and my cardio is getting better, and better.
    I completely understand why some of you think that I should wait, and I can appreciate that, but my mind is already made up, and the cycle has began.
    Ill continue to ask questions, and Ill try to be as smart as I can when making choices. My wife is taking some pics of me this week, so Ill have some to compare when the cycle is over. Ill post some up when I get them.
    Also, I still have plenty of muscle mass, and Ive always been able to gain fairly easily. I think that Ill be happy with this cycle.
    Best of luck too you and keep us posted.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Subotai View Post
    There's obviously two sides to the d-bol dosing story. Most people say to spread it out (which I would lean towards too) BUT its not the only way.

Using multiple doses a day will give you constant blood levels, something that is good.

Using a single would give you the highest peak blood levels, something that is also good.

Steroid researcher Bill Roberts seems to believe (BTW I'm stealing all of this from Anabolics 06) that single dosing would have less of an effect on your HTPA (but if you are taking these other compounds its crushed anyways) but will also yeild better physique and strength results. I'll probably get flamed for this but its the other side of the story.
    Yeh but idf I am not mistaken, does he not also say to work out M-F and not use the D-bol Sat and Sunday on your days off?

Also my man, 10 weeks is not long enough for a cycle with test cyp or test E. You will not start to see results until week 3-6 so you should akways run these compounds for 12 weeks minimum

The One is offline Associate Member
    you have about 11 weeks left to get you some nolva also

Thread Information