chris1 is offline Junior Member

IS THIS STUPID (help)

a couple of my mates started taking steroids and got some nice gains from taking them they go out drinkin and dont hav a proper diet they just think they can work out and thats it. i am 21 bein training for a year got a good diet can c my mucles getting bigger is it a stupid idea to take steroids for a kick start if a took the rite 1's and and had a good pct or would that be bad in the lng run please help

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Its a bad idea at your age bro, you need to train hard for another 3/4 years and diet well.

The One is offline Associate Member
    since you have been going at it for over a year keep doing naturally until you hit a plateau until then stay away form juice.

I can guarantee you that once your friends stop cycling they will lose 95 percent of what they gained.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I would take and spend the money on good food! The diet is the key to gains and if you spend the time you are going to spend on steroids and use it to get your diet completely tuned in and get some good supplements like creatine etc. you will make even better gains naturally and be happy you waited until you were older

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Train, Eat, Sleep. Three things you need to work on. Kind of young as well.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    the right FOOD is your best friend right now. you can make incredible gains if your diet is correct

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Same thing as what others said, but if your keen on boosting yourself a little bit, you can try a light cycle which won't affect your health all too much, but still will give you some nice results.

Let's take Anavar for example. It will cut you up and any gains you make off of it you will keep. Depending on your size you can run it from 40mg-60mg a day, gain a nice amount of strength and look a lot more vascular, along with putting on a good 5-10 lbs depending on your diet. But with that much of a limited of knowledge, I'd keep it at that for now.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    ^^^ He is 5'10 and ONLY 170lbs with only one year of training and just a home gym

Do you REALLY think he is ready to try ANY steroids ???????

cubnlynx is offline Associate Member
    I think everyone is trying to encourageing him to stay natural. I don't think giving him Ideas about 10-15 pounds with var is a good idea when a good diet will give him the same. Alot of younger guys don't realize there natural potential what's messed up is people are always looking for a quick fix

liftpro is offline Junior Member
    it would be smart to listen to us guys on here suggesting you wait a few more years while focusing on diet and training. sure your friends may look better now, but its a quick fix,it wont last. they're the stupid ones.
    slow and steady my man. itll pay off in the end.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post
    Same thing as what others said, but if your keen on boosting yourself a little bit, you can try a light cycle which won't affect your health all too much, but still will give you some nice results.

Let's take Anavar for example. It will cut you up and any gains you make off of it you will keep. Depending on your size you can run it from 40mg-60mg a day, gain a nice amount of strength and look a lot more vascular, along with putting on a good 5-10 lbs depending on your diet. But with that much of a limited of knowledge, I'd keep it at that for now.
    30 post and you are giving advice against what the Senior members, mods, Admins are giving? Either you have balls or you already lost them due to cycle and have nothing to loose.

Either way, BAD idea

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    ^^^ He is 5'10 and ONLY 170lbs with only one year of training and just a home gym

Do you REALLY think he is ready to try ANY steroids???????
    No, but keep in mind if he does decide to do so you can at least give him the information of what is safe and what is not. So if anything let him know about Anavar. That's all I'm saying. Some people will do what they please regardless of what others think, a.k.a myself.

Quote Originally Posted by cubnlynx View Post
    I think everyone is trying to encourageing him to stay natural. I don't think giving him Ideas about 10-15 pounds with var is a good idea when a good diet will give him the same. Alot of younger guys don't realize there natural potential what's messed up is people are always looking for a quick fix
    I said 5-10 lbs at most. Dunno where you got that 10-15 lbs from, that's a solid amount from a decent Test cycle. I haven't heard too much 10-15 lbs gain just off Anavar...

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    30 post and you are giving advice against what the Senior members, mods, Admins are giving? Either you have balls or you already lost them due to cycle and have nothing to loose.

Either way, BAD idea
    Listen I'm all for this guy not doing it, but do you really think an internet forum is gonna change his mind? And yes, I have few posts, but I have a lot of research and knowledge on this stuff. I was going into Bio-Chem before I decided to change my mind. I've been studying this stuff for at least 150+ hours. I can break it down to the molecular level.

But as I said, if you think he will just change his mind because some people he never met said so, compared to his friends an the crowd he hangs out with...maybe I'm not the one that's confused.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, but keep in mind if he does decide to do so you can at least give him the information of what is safe and what is not. So if anything let him know about Anavar. That's all I'm saying. Some people will do what they please regardless of what others think, a.k.a myself.

I said 5-10 lbs at most. Dunno where you got that 10-15 lbs from, that's a solid amount from a decent Test cycle. I haven't heard too much 10-15 lbs gain just off Anavar...

Listen I'm all for this guy not doing it, but do you really think an internet forum is gonna change his mind? And yes, I have few posts, but I have a lot of research and knowledge on this stuff. I was going into Bio-Chem before I decided to change my mind. I've been studying this stuff for at least 150+ hours. I can break it down to the molecular level.

But as I said, if you think he will just change his mind because some people he never met said so, compared to his friends an the crowd he hangs out with...maybe I'm not the one that's confused.
    Great logic so with you thinking we might as well shut down all Rehab centers and dont bother to teach kids not to do drugs or drink. We might as well get rid of the 21 yr drinking age because they are just going to do it, right?

Wrong!!! there are SOME who do listen but when you get some jackass who doesnt really give a f*ck and just hands them what they want yeah they are going to do it.

iKramer is offline Associate Member

Well, Truthfully.

Honestly, listen to the Mod's.

I'd say, train more (Year or more) and get your diet down
    too. You need to know what foods your body reacts better
    too, and a lot more. Steroids are just the icing on the cake,
    so go and get all the ingredients (Train, Diet, Sleep,) etc and
    then worry about making it big in the future, for now stay
    natural and hit a plateau. Right now you can take a lot of time
    and research gear while you're getting your diet down, so you
    know what you need.

Just trying to help you out, that's all really.

I was going to do a cycle, but when the moderators and the
    big name guys' here told me it's too early I listened, take what
    you got and learn!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Trust us kid, if you fix your diet the right way, you will get such god gains in the beginning stages you will almost think you are on steroids ! Natural gains can be quite impressive sometimes!

cubnlynx is offline Associate Member
    Wrote the wrong number I meant to put 5-10.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't worry. It sounds like you knuckle head friends will lose all their gains after their cycle anyways. Then they will be right back to where they were before. Stay on your diet and work hard. Maybe in a couple more years you can put a proper cycle together.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member

The problem is that even if he is to run a cycle, your advice is not good! You are advising him to cycle anavar only?????? No test??? He will be shut down! You would be wise to learn before giving advice.......
    Last edited by tboney; 07-23-2009 at 09:27 AM.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Let's stop bickering with EA who stated blatantly himself that he is careless regarding what other's think;

Some people will do what they please regardless of what others think, a.k.a myself.
    Now back to the matter at hand IMO chris1:

I would definitely (if I were you), heed the advice given by TMOS and others. There are many members on this board who will help you with your Diet and WO regiments to help you not only see gains, but larger gains in the long run than any of your 'buddies' on steroids . I guarantee your both healthier AND bigger them then in 3 months time. I personally can help you along with others if you post in the Diet Forum. Just be smart, because the 'easy way out' isn't always the key to gaining muscle mass.

Thread Information