chris1 is offline Junior Member

test enathate first cycle

thinking of test enatate for 12 weeks and noladex and clomid a a pct. wat else should aye tak during my cycle to combat side effects. i knw i will be told to wait would just lik to knw for if i do want to start a cycle always thinkig bout it to get bigger quicker uz will say am stupid but it has realy work for a couple of pals taking roids there buff

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stats please and as much background info as possible.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Getting bigger is more about DIET and training then the gear. The gear will assist an already Great program

weight
    bodyfat%
    diet
    yrs training
    goals for this cyle
    PCT planned

well hav bein training hard for a year am 22,170 pounds got ma own gym in my garage and work my ass off when am in there. on my diet is oatmeal,tuna,boiled eggs.steak,chicken ect not working at the moment so can concentrate extremly hard on the gym. any thing else u want to knwbody fats 16.3 and want to get lean mucle. nolvadex and clomid for my pct

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Place your diet out on how you eat threwout the day.

For example. Taken from a post by bino:

Meal 1:
    14 egg whites
    2/3 cup oats w/ 1 tbsp PB
    2 rice cakes

Meal 2:
    8 oz chicken
    2 eggs

Meal 3:
    8 oz tilapia
    3/4 cup oats

Train

"Meal" 4 (PWO):66g protein powder (50g protein yielded)
    36g WMS
    2 rice cakes

Meal 5:
    10 oz cross rib steak

Meal 6:
    8 oz tilapia
    1tbsp hemp oil

As well as include times though.

Quote Originally Posted by chris1 View Post
    well hav bein training hard for a year am 22,170 pounds got ma own gym in my garage and work my ass off when am in there. on my diet is oatmeal,tuna,boiled eggs.steak,chicken ect not working at the moment so can concentrate extremly hard on the gym. any thing else u want to knwbody fats 16.3 and want to get lean mucle. nolvadex and clomid for my pct
    With only 1 yr of training in the gym and those stats i think you would be better off designing a solid diet and packing on some more natural muscle then you will be in a far better position, best of luck

meal 1 8am
    oat meal and 2 slice of toast with ortean on my oatmeal

meal2 half 10
    apple proteane shake

meal 3 1200pm
    tuna onoin salad sandwitch on brown bread or with a salad

meal 4
    geenbeans sprots and proteane shake

meal 5 5 pm
    chicking potatos greenbeans

train at 7
    protane shake after traning

meal 6 8pm2 slice of toast

Sheven is offline Banned
    better stack it with some deca .

a knw its not the best diet and i can change it. i am geting mucles just thinking of steroids for a quicker way of getting more ****** and muscler

am not wanting to get huge just more toned and trim and a bit on mucle behind me

Diet will make the MOST difference in your gains.

How tall are you?

I would listen to Marcus. let the diet guru's here help you design a better diet and try that for a year. Home gyms are OK, but I will bet you are not squating much???

Legs are the key to growth!! they are your foundation, the stronger the foundation, the stronger the house

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Yeah but what is the point if you havent reached your full potential? Better off getting the diet down now. Months before your cycle packing a bit more on then doing a cycle.

Personally you haven't been training long enough either.

Even more reason to why you shouldnt use gear yet, honest look into diets and you will achieve your goals, AAS are not your answer.

i am 5 ft 10 and i do squting every time i train along with my muiltigym i hav a weight bench treadmill and punch bag plus a sin up machine. i knw diet is important and i hav changed my diet was just wanting to knw if it will build me up a bit. i train very hard a would do it every day if a could but a knw u need ur rest and my girl moans i lik the gym more then her

i am 5 ft 10 and i do squting every time i train along with my muiltigym i hav a weight bench treadmill and punch bag plus a sin up machine. i knw diet is important and i hav changed my diet was just wanting to knw if it will build me up a bit. i train very hard a would do it every day if a could but a knw u need ur rest and my girl moans i lik the gym more then her
    You also need to sort out a proper training program, squating every day is not a good idea and you arent doing them correctly if you can squat every day. I am being honest here, you need to sort your diet and training program out and try and find a gym, your goals will be achieved if you do all 3

weel i train day on day of so i dont squat every day. i hav every nearly all thing a gym does in my own garage a dont drive so makes it alot easyer. a knw u ur bein honest thats why i lik this site u get the truth. am just wantin a quick build a knw ma mucles ur getting bigger but its the waitin for them plus ma mate that took them when big quick realy good gains am just getting jealouse coz mine ur taking longer

Go to the diet section and training section and i doubt you have everything what a gym as in your garage,there is no quick answer to your goals except eat,sleep and train hard, once you have mastered these you will be in a better place.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    weel i train day on day of so i dont squat every day. i hav every nearly all thing a gym does in my own garage a dont drive so makes it alot easyer. a knw u ur bein honest thats why i lik this site u get the truth. am just wantin a quick build a knw ma mucles ur getting bigger but its the waitin for them plus ma mate that took them when big quick realy good gains am just getting jealouse coz mine ur taking longer
    Quicker gains will come from a better diet. Not saying you will get huge gains in a matter of weeks, but you will be shocked at how much of a difference a solid diet and training routine will get you.

Are you 21 or 22? IS THIS STUPID (help)

Not that it matters, IMO you are still too young for AAS regardless of the two ages. Lets get your diet into check first.

i am 22. a guy just said a should try anavar for sum gains and its no to strong is that ok

i am 22. a guy just said a should try anavar for sum gains and its no to strong is that ok
    No, its not,
    You need to sort out your diet,
    You need to sort out your training program,
    Your to young and havent been training long enough to use gear,

G4R
    A guy? Someone on here said that, or someone you personally know? I hope it was no one on here.

No, its not ok. Stay away from any steroids right now. Your body is not ready for any of them right now.

You need a stack of Dietabolin, and Exerciseipoise

5'10 and ONLY 170. you got about 30-40 lbs to put on NATURALLY before ever trying steroids ..

Read this

If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

Get your DIET FIXED

Get your Training FIXED

then you will make gains.

You don't put a $5,000 stereo in a $200 beater car.......... meaning you don't put STEROIDS in a body that is NOT ready for them!!

in your other thread you are only 21

how did you get a year older in the same day???

IS THIS STUPID (help)

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    in your other thread you are only 21

how did you get a year older in the same day???

IS THIS STUPID (help)
    Haha, I know, I asked the same question, post #18

Quote Originally Posted by going4****** View Post
    Haha, I know, I asked the same question, post #18
    sorry, i must have skipped over your post.....lol

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    your pals are buff now! But if you could fast forward 5 years and see what happens after abusing them and getting off they will more than likely look horrible! If you build muscle naturally it is very easy even if you lay off the training to get that muscle back! With AAS, The muslce comes quick but is also lost quick. For instance I might get up to benching 450+ while on cycle but can not do that off. But naturally can bech 390 and even if I were to stop training for a year, within 3 months of starting again, my bech would be back up to almost where I was when I quit. make your build better cause it is natural. always ned to get a good natural builsd before using AAS!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    if my math and timing is correct, you should be 23 by now...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    better stack it with some deca.
    Why do you suggest this? Please go into further detail im looking into stacking deca just want some more opinions on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    Why do you suggest this? Please go into further detail im looking into stacking deca just want some more opinions on the topic.
    if you want opinions on this , start your own thread and we can help you with your specific goals.

Please include your stats and history in the post

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5'10 and ONLY 170. you got about 30-40 lbs to put on NATURALLY before ever trying steroids ..

Read this

If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

Get your DIET FIXED

Get your Training FIXED

then you will make gains.

You don't put a $5,000 stereo in a $200 beater car.......... meaning you don't put STEROIDS in a body that is NOT ready for them!!
    T-Mos, you must be older than I though. MOST kids now days DO put $5000 stereos in a $200 beater car...

Do NOT listen to the newbie who told you to stack Deca with it. He for one doesnt know what he is talking about or is a dealer.

Because he is a troll or dealer and has no clue what he is talking about and giving BAD advise.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Because he is a troll or dealer and has no clue what he is talking about and giving BAD advise.
    Hmm why does everyone think deca is just a catch for dealers or is this only in my case? I will trust you guys and save the deca for my next cycle. I just have a feeling of loss dropping the deca in this cycle or is this not at all the outcome? Sorry ive been over thinking this way too much.
    Last edited by feeldapump89; 07-21-2009 at 10:32 PM.

Hmm why does everyone think deca is just a catch for dealers or is this only in my case? I will trust you guys and save the deca for my next cycle. I just have a feeling of loss dropping the deca in this cycle or is this not at all the outcome? Sorry ive been over thinking this way too much.
    nothing wrong with deca , in the right cycle, for the right person with the right stats and goals

nothing wrong with deca , in the right cycle, for the right person with the right stats and goals
    I suppose i still have much too learn along with not even trusting a friends advice. Glad i have you guys keeping me on track. My stubborn young type are a little harder to get too guess we got thicker skulls

Also because it was this guys VERY first post ever on this site. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Also because it was this guys VERY first post ever on this site. LOL
    Oh i didnt even notice i really gotta start glancing over that the post meters for each member i guess they are there for this reason hah.

Blog Entries
    guy who said to add Deca is obviously Moron who does not know what the hell he is talking about. Just another NOOB trying to put in his 2 cents and trying to tell another NOOB advice that is completely WRONG!! Very Uncool! That is how people get hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    guy who said to add Deca is obviously Moron who does not know what the hell he is talking about. Just another NOOB trying to put in his 2 cents and trying to tell another NOOB advice that is completely WRONG!! Very Uncool! That is how people get hurt!
    I feel yea i am totally not going to continue using the deca luckily i only poked .75ccs once. Thanks again for the solid advice.

Blog Entries
    meal 1 8am
    oat meal and 2 slice of toast with ortean on my oatmeal

meal2 half 10
    apple proteane shake

meal 3 1200pm
    tuna onoin salad sandwitch on brown bread or with a salad

meal 4
    geenbeans sprots and proteane shake

meal 5 5 pm
    chicking potatos greenbeans

train at 7
    protane shake after traning

meal 6 8pm2 slice of toast
    You really need to ficx this. you are not getting very many calories and you are dri nking 3 protein shakes a day and for the money you are spending on those, you could be buying food. you need more whole foods in there and your last mel is 2 slices of toast. there is almost no nutrients in that last meal. its like 300 calories 4 grams of fat and only 3-6 g of protein, the rest is all carbs. the later at night it gets the less cars and the more protein you should be eating! you are only getting 1 time after your workout and not replenishing any carbs after your workout? You should be intaking 30-50 grams of protein but also 30-50 grams of carbs to to help replenish glycogen stores You could gain a ton off of diet. for me example.. I have lost 8# in the past week because I took a sek of to rest before my cycle and did not eat like I should have! Went from 263 last monday to 254 right now (have to give or take 2-3 pounds for water)

Thread Information