Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member

PCT and Gyno question

With most of you guys' experiences, if you have some gyno from your cycle does it usually get better during PCT or does the problem manifest? I am midway through my cycle, and I am sure I had some gyno from PH or juice cycle years ago, but you do not really notice it until you are shooting up again! Am constantly looking at my nips and pushing on them to check the size, getting obsessed! Been on 2.5mg letro for about four weeks, and the problems do not seem to be getting worse, but the size (nearly half golf ball size) definitely is not going down. Maybe I am just impatient but am dropping my letro to 1.25mg so I have enough to make it to the end of my cycle in 6 weeks since most people say that usually is plenty to get the job done. Following up with:
    Clomid 150/150/100/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Also thinking of trying out that Existimene once hormone levels are back to pre-juice status.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    well, it will hopefully get better as your body gets balanced into it's natural state.

i did warmachine's gyno reversal using tamoxifen (nolvadex ), and mine is like 90% gone!

i started the nolvadex thru the last 1/4 of my cycle. it didn't get better, but it stopped it from getting worse.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Did you try a-dex? I run tamo 10 mgs ed the whole cycle.

Thread Information