TRYER is offline Associate Member

Whats best to run with hgh deca or sus

Im going to run hgh but need to know whats better deca or sus or both and what are bennifits of each

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stats,
    cycle history?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    First off respond to Marcus. Testosterone for sure. Deca is garbage in my opinion. Test and GH is a great combo.

35 years old been goin the gym since i was 20 im 230lbs plus and carrying about 5 stones of bodyfat
    going to use hgh at ive been told 3iu ed but im confused about what to run with it
    I HAVE RUN MANY CYCLES 12 WEEK IS NORM FOR ME AND USUALLY 2MIL DECA 2 MIL SUS 250 A WEEK

SEATLEJUNK please give me your reasons for saying test cheers

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by TRYER View Post
    35 years old been goin the gym since i was 20 im 230lbs plus and carrying about 5 stones of bodyfat
    going to use hgh at ive been told 3iu ed but im confused about what to run with it
    I HAVE RUN MANY CYCLES 12 WEEK IS NORM FOR ME AND USUALLY 2MIL DECA 2 MIL SUS 250 A WEEK
    First, I would attack some of that body fat without any help from hormones and strip some fat away what will come off easy with just diet and cardio, this will get you moving in the right direction.

Then start your HGH while continuing with the cardio and diet, adjusting the diet and cardio at times when you hit the sticking points.

You want to stay away from deca and keep with HGH and test, dose depending on what your trying to achieve with the cycle.

Personally, when you have so much fat to shift all you need to do is change your lifestyle vis diet and cardio and things will shift in the right direction, dont use everything youhave at once, but introduce them as you go along at sticking points to kickstart the fat loss again.

im after the sence of well being too marcus to help with motivation that ive struggled with over the past 3 years and many people have told me hgh will do this along with the fat loss

Thread Information