manakawari is offline New Member

question for experts

im sorry, this question isnt related to weight lifting. i just figured that if i had a question regarding steroids , no one would know better than you guys. im an animal breeder and im attempting to grow the largest of its kind. its a reptile species i am talking about and i was just wondering if you guys knew if only growth hormone controlled large growth, or if there were any other hormones or steroids that would also cause gigantic growth. i have seen stories of humans that have a pituitary tumor that caused larger than normal growth hormone development and they grew twice the size, since reptiles grow their entire life, i imagine that if i supply reptile or bird growth hormone, i can create animals that are much larger than twice normal size. (DOSE DEPENDANT,so i plan on large doses)so basically ,im curious what you guys think are the primary causes of excess growth and what you would administer if you wanted to promote "size" and "weight" growth. both bone and muscle..its my understanding that many of the hormones we use , retiles share( like testosterone ect) and when talking about growth hormone, i think you just supplement human GH, for chicken GH because bird and reptiles and fish share the same growth hormone. also, when you suggest something other than GH, perhaps you can tell me where it can be obtained and how it is stored, because one human dose, will take months to use because we are taking about an animal that is one gram at birth. thanks so much and im sorry about posting here, i just didnt know who else to ask. there is a lot of money for me if i succeed. thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need a vet. Try to find some vet/animal/reptile forum

Good luck with that lol.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    lolol. For some reason i can just see MADMATT sitting at his desk hating the French and eating fish and chips while he types up this tasty little thread

RoidBoid is offline Member
    the world will be taken over by giant lizards........ RUN, SAVE URSELFS!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start with a Komodo dragon

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    kinda of wrong place bro

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    It really depends on what you're trying ot make bigger, like what species?? We cant help wthout all details...species, cycle experiecnce etc..

iKramer is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by HIITB$ View Post
    It really depends on what you're trying ot make bigger, like what species?? We cant help wthout all details...species, cycle experiecnce etc..

Cycle experience? Haha.

God, that made me laugh so hard.

What are the reptiles stats by chance?

What species as well?

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iKramer View Post
    Cycle experience? Haha.

God, that made me laugh so hard.

What are the reptiles stats by chance?

What species as well?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    alright lets get two important points you should consider out of the way first. and they are really ****ing important:

(1) Anything with a pituitary tumor will grow really large yes, but they will also die from it. Either way, you cant give your lizard a toomah (insert arnold accent).

(2) GH is fine and dandy, but you forgot the first letter, which would be h- h as in human Growth Hormone (for humans not lizard growth hormone).

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    i Do not like people that experiment on animals! They are bused enough by enough people they sure as hell do not need anymore people experimenting onthem

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Leave the animals alone for god sake.

Thread Information