ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

from 350-600mg a week How muc additional help is each 50mg dose going to help

Ok I am starting my cycle and was originally doing 500-600wk est and 375 wk tren e d-bol kickstart 16 weeks total 12 weeks for the tren 4 weeks for the orals @ 50mg day.

Here is my question which I guess I know the answer to on some levels i guess..
    i am no longer running the tren. do not have the m0ney to get 2 vials and 1 is not eough as all of us ion here have agreed. so it is back to straight tren.
    Started again now thinkng about adding dec but then the Devil side of my rin popped out and said " no tren and now thinking deca ...are you stupid? he devil right so I am back to squre 1 which is completely fine!!

Here is my big quandry between 350, 400, 450, 500mg of test e per week, how much better is that extra 100-150 going to be! i mean if I run 400 a week when I get done will I say " geat gains but man tthat extra 6# of muscle from that extra hundred mg i should have took would have been great? I a a firm believer that 100mg aint going to do a hell of a lot but at what point are you close enough to you optimum dosage where a few Mg in either direction does not make a differene

NUTSHELL will I be pissed if I do 400 insted of 500! a week? Or will i not even notice the 100 was niot there?
    'Thnks in advance

I now all the theories on this , looking for avid test users that have done sever different dosages say 50,75,and 00mg a day an thngs like that

Test247 is offline Associate Member
    This is something you will never find an answer too. Try 500mg a week, if you get too much acne or issue, dial it back. Simple.

roserose is offline Associate Member
    I didn't notice much when i raised my dosages from 400 to 500 except more sex drive.

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    i would keep around 400-500 your body can only accept so much then the rest is a waste!!!

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy-boi-kai View Post
    i would keep around 400-500 your body can only accept so much then the rest is a waste!!!
    Are you saying that your body can only accept 500mg/wk of test? If so, I have to say that you are far from being right.

To the OP, I've found that keep test around 500mg/wk is great, but most of the extra size tends to come from the other compound that I add, like tren . That is the dose that I like to alter.

fozy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy-boi-kai View Post
    run a gram a week for 8-10 weeks and get back to me on that one.....I think you will eat that comment with mayo.......

I think 500 is perfect but that's me. I Have done 375 for 10 weeks and gain much better on 500.

That's just me though my buddy runs 250 mg a week and grows like a weed so a definitive answer will be hard to come by.

As far as Tren goes I would never run it again but I remember it being dirt cheap to make yourself if that's any help.
    Last edited by fozy; 07-23-2009 at 09:52 PM.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    not experienced in steroids , since my first cycle atm
    but isnt it known that the more test u use, the more muscle, more strength, less fat u will get
    so i guess if u used 500 instead of 400 then YES u would acheive better results
    im sure ud get results from 400, just u wont be as happy

BUT also obviously the more u use, the more prone to side effects to come vulnerable to

i dont think ull be happt with 400
    if a begginer cycle is reccomended with 500mg test eth weekly, and clearly not a begginer, so id go with 500 IMO

BUT WAT WOULD I KNOW, im only 4 weeks through my first cycle lol

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Yeh i was just just thinking how much of a difference can 400-500mg be but I am oing to aim for 500mg a week. If ir comes out a little light (some vials are 250mg/ml some are 200mg/ml) then as long a I get 450mg a week I will be good to go! Thinking about adding either deca or tren at just 200mg a week I know it is not much but i figure it will help me harden up a little bit

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    500 mgs per week.(250/250).

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Test is dose dependent to a certain point were sides out weight the benefits.

Thread Information