supra669 is offline New Member

Need advice on cutting/lean muscle building cycle please...

Stats:

Age 28
    Weight 222 lbs
    Height 6' 2"
    BF% 19%

Experience: been lifting off and on for 3 years, lifting 5 days/week for the last 8 months.

I did two 4-week cycles of tren -acetate a earlier this year and was very pleased with the results, but looking for something different this time.

I still want to get a little bigger but main goal now is muscle definition and to lose the fat.

I have been recommended to do a tren/winny cycle, but I'm reading that may not be the best mixture...

I'm relatively a newbie to this stuff, so any constructive advice is much appreciated!

Thanks

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Diet and cardio are the most important factors when it comes dropping bf, seems like theirs a few people doing these tren only cycles of late..

If it were me id reduce that bf to about 12/14% then id look at a test only cycle. Ive run a number of test only cycles and with a clean diet and correct pct gained alot of defined muscle..

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Just to explain more on what MAD MATT has already said. The higher your bf the higher risk of estrogen related sides such as gyno. Also MATT recommended a test only cycle because if you experiance sides from it you will know exactly whats causing it which is why many member encourage you only add one substance at a time.

Tren will shut you down completely, your body will no longer being producing test. There is a high chance you would suffer from sexual dysfunction. Winny is also very harsh on your lipid profile and many users complain of joint pain. I would highly recommend you drop some bf fist, as mad matt suggested then run a test only cycle, just as madd matt suggested.

thanks for the input guys, keep it comin!

By "test" cycle, which product are you referring to? I also did Novadex test booster on the last 2 cycles, not sure if that made a difference or not..

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Look at the begineers cycle, Test E or Prop, your best bet would be Test E.
    When you took tren did it shut you down? MADD MATT your so right about tren only cycle, is that the new thing...lol

The tren didn't really shut me down much, I could definitely tell it was harder to get it up, just took longer to get off that's all haha

Thats really the only side effect I noticed...

Testosterone Propionate 100mg eod
    Trenbolone Acetate 100mg eod
    Drostanolone Propionate 100mg eod
    for 8-10 weeks follow with appropriate PCT. But i'll look into your diet first as your bf is a little high and these compounds tend to be more efficient with a lower bf and strict diet.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Testosterone Propionate 100mg eod
    Trenbolone Acetate 100mg eod
    Drostanolone Propionate 100mg eod
    for 8-10 weeks follow with appropriate PCT. But i'll look into your diet first as your bf is a little high and these compounds tend to be more efficient with a lower bf and strict diet.
    What the hell is wrong with people he needs to cut down before cycling, simple cardio and diet not a cycle is what this guy needs.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Diet and cardio are the most important factors when it comes dropping bf, seems like theirs a few people doing these tren only cycles of late..

If it were me id reduce that bf to about 12/14% then id look at a test only cycle. Ive run a number of test only cycles and with a clean diet and correct pct gained alot of defined muscle..
    Agreed^^^

Drop the BF and do a Test e or similar cycle, stick with the basic's first.

Thread Information