DieselLeo is offline Junior Member

4 1/2 weeks in what the f*ck

Whats up guys, I am 4 1/2 weeks in to my cycle, I did 4 weeks of d-bol 25mgs daily, 500 mgs test enanthate , 400 mgs eq. I have gained only 6 lbs so far and I wondering whats happening. I was wondering how long it tkes for test and eq to really kick in. Thanks fellas.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    how reliable is the source...is it possible they could be fake....if not iid say 2 weeks maybe from the first shot of test to kick in...so apparently shoulda been kickin by now..

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    test wont kick in two weeks...it takes three...i agree the d-bol could be fake..whats your diet look like...if your not gaining any weight over the next 3 weeks. then go kick your sources ass....Madmax..

sixsixtysix is offline New Member
    what is the diet like..... test and eq is about 3 to 3.5 weeks to kick in after your first shot... good luck..
    whats the d look like ?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    if you did 4 weeks of d-bol @ 25mgs e/d and you only gained 6lbs then either your d-bol is fake or your your not eating right. You gotta eat alot. 5000 cals a day, with high protein.
    4 weeks into Eq @ 400mgs a week you should be hungry all the time.
    Either your gear is fake or your not eating....

adaptations is offline Member
    test can range from 3-5 weeks to kick in....theres no set schedule.
    Ranges from person to person.
    my test is just kicking in and im 4.5 weeks in....
    im up 17 pounds though..
    i agree with others...start eating more and cut out your cardio if your doing any

durbin22 is offline Member
    Your gear might be bunk. I put on 6 lbs the first week of Dbol .

MDMA is offline Banned
    I bet he's not eatting. Bump up the cal intake bro. Roids is a car you travel in to get to big muscles, calories is your fuel; without enough fuel, your car won't get very far.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I agree with all the above. My last cycle, it took around 3-4wks for the test and a little over 5wks for the EQ to really start showing effects.

Sit down tonight and actually write down what you ate today. Chances are, it's not near the amount of cals you thought it was.
    Your 5'11 and 192. Thats my exact weight but your one inch taller. At that weight, I would push for 3500-4000 cals split up over 6-8meals to keep the metabolism running.

So
    1. Get the Calories up
    2. Check your sleep patterns, are you getting enough?
    3. After a couple more weeks of no gains after the diet is in check, go kick your sources ass.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Try some $1 chicken sandwhiches and Big N Tasties at McDonalds. Easy way to increase your calories if you don't mind a little fat.

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    Try some $1 chicken sandwhiches and Big N Tasties at McDonalds. Easy way to increase your calories if you don't mind a little fat.
    very good point....
    You can up your cals upwards of 1k....for like 2-3 bucks!!!

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    I am on th same cycle 200 mgs. of dbol a week, 400mgs. of Equipoise , and 400 mgs. of enanthate . And I went from 183-205 lbs. But been working out 2 times a day and eating like a champion, steak,chicken,fish. Sounds like your source is fake or your not eating.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry yet bro! 6 lb's is not bad so far. 25 mg of d-bol is not by any means a lot. Test E has a t 1/2 of 7-10 days so you won't reach steady state blood levels for 4-5 half lives. This woul be > 4 weeks to steady blood levels. Give it a couple more weeks and I'll bet you will get what you have been waiting for; given that diet, training, sleep etc. are all in check. Is this your first cycle? Also what brand of goods you using?

anabolicbeast is offline New Member
    on my first cycle of dbol /test/deca i only gained 10 lbs in the first 5 weeks and then i bought alot of protein and drank the shit out of it and gained 20 lbs in the last 5 weeks..so it is probably your diet

DieselLeo is offline Junior Member
    You guys are all right, my diet has been weak, I only took in about 3000 cals yesterday, today i hit 5000 with 250 grams of protein and i felt better tonight at the gym, I weighed in 7 llbs heavier today. I know it was my diet because the gear is definately working my strength is up and I am feeling the water gain and retention. I will keep u guys posted but I think that the increase in calories solved my problems. THANKS GUYS

Thread Information