Thread: Deca Question

DMB31781 is offline Banned

Deca Question

Just wondering if it would be ok to do a Deca only cycle. How much Deca should be taken each week and what other gear (if you had to choose one) would be good stacked with it?

Thanks

Kullman is offline Member
    I would incorporate some test w/ the deca . But if you just wanted deca and something else the classic deca and d-bol, it's a fine stack imo

Kull

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Your libido will suffer but you can. Stack w/ TEST!

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    I would not do it by it's self. Yull be looking for a limmpy noodle
    Put test in the cycle sust250,d-ball. good luck
    limmpy j/k

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Need a TEST brother .... or take Sustenon .... that has deca in it already ....

good luck

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    Sust does not contain deca .

yes..deca only will work wonders....probably close to 20-30 lbs in terms of gains.

There is a myth perpetuate around the boards about deca dick. You know..alot of people respond to eq..winny..straight up test with those types of sides. Its all a reflection of the hpt a blockage.

Give it a try. Do your normal clean up. If anything happens..it will most likely be in your mind, with 20 lbs of gains on you.

Most can't say its ever happend to them..and if they do...they probably have had the same effects from other AS. There are a very few that have greater problems...wait another 6 months til all the fina users start bitching about their peepee.

Give it a try. You have nothing to lose. Just do your clean up.

You will be fine.

need more info..shoot me an email.
    ]
    BigC

Kullman is offline Member
    Yeah I wanted to mention that earlier somepeople get deca -dick and some don't, for some reason people seem to think it's a given. On some boards deca has a very bad reputation, which I don't agree with. i think it's a great drug, but don't get me wrong I love test too.

Kull

ptRick is offline New Member
    i did deca alone for years and looked great..later added test...everyone is different..depends on how long you have been doing roids to get your receptors bulked

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Combine deca with winny. Its a good combo. Do a search for the correct cycle. Its been posted here.

flyweight2k is offline New Member
    I agree. I've done a deca only cycle (400mg/week, 10 weeks) and had no negative sides, gained 18 lbs. I've also run 400mg/week of deca for 10 weeks, along with 50mg winstrol ED for the final 5 weeks, and gained 15 lbs. The only way you're gonna know is if you try it for yourself, dude.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by sk*
    i plan on doing a 10week mild cycle of deca (my first) at 200mg a week and then hitting clomid three weeks after

i will post the results after the cycle
    Do 400 mg a week all the way through.

kealob is offline New Member
    I agree with sk*, 200mg of Deca alone isn't enough - it would be a waste of gear in my opinion. With 400mg a week you should see good gains.

kealob is offline New Member
    Sorry sk*, I mean't that I agree with aurtherb999. I think you should do more!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i did a deca only cycle for my first cycle without any problems. When it was all said and done i gained 12 lbs

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    i agree with BigC..... deca only works well if you let it. Alot of people get more involved with gear than they do with training. Make sure your diet is on the money, and you train and sleep hard, youll be straight. Horsey got bout 20lbs off of a bottle of ttokkyo and also droped his 40, also got no complaints from the women on deca... i agree its a myth. I also suggest running a 200-400-200 taper with deca only. Good luck man. Email me if you go tany other ques.
    Krash

Thread Information