gymnerd is offline Senior Member

What do you guys make of this?

I don't have any gyno that I can tell but for about a week I was getting some weird symptom. My nips would get REALLY tight kinda like when cold etc and hurt a bit, not itchy etc I was monitoring the situation and it just went away I was on .5mg adex eod which I thought might have caused it but I really don't know was this early signs of gyno or not? BTW I was on dbol and test.

soorma37 is offline Associate Member
    same things happening with me im on 1mg of arimidex eod still occurs sometimes i think it may all be in your head

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soorma37 View Post
    same things happening with me im on 1mg of arimidex eod still occurs sometimes i think it may all be in your head

I don't think so but maybe. I mean they would get really tight almost like they were trying to shrink LOL it was a bit weird.

SpanishStallion is offline Associate Member
    hit a little of nolvadex also 20mg.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    It was as sign of hormonal imbalance, the fact it went away ment the body was able to stabilize hormonal levels to the point that gyno formation didn't occur.

Similar thing happened to me before i even touched steroids , my nipples hurt or were sensitive for 3-4 days then it just went away right when I was about to order nolva/a-dex. No lump formation at all.

Thread Information