Tarheel is offline Associate Member

Good cycle for a 39 year old?

Hey everyone, I am a recently divorced weight lifting enthusiast and am interested in getting into superb physical shape. I am 6'2", 220 lbs with an 18 % bf. I was wondering what would be a good start for me. I wanna get to 12 % while still retaining/gaining muscle at a steady pace. I have a clean diet, use axis ht and creatine currently, and have been seriously training for the past 14 months. I have used gear in the late 90's but after getting married, I havent used anything. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If you want to just cut fat and keep a little muscle lol then is all down to cardio and diet imo...

Thanks! Actually, I wanna build a little muscle while getting to 12%...

Considering your age your natural test levels may be a little low. I would have blood work done and see about HRT.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    At 39 your at the age to where if you want to cycle then go for it. Just do research on whats best for you and come up with a proposed cycle and we can help you out. Here are some links that might be helpful

cycle info: Test beginner cycle info

PCT protocol: "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

Steroid Profiles:http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

and also

DIET:http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    carter you are on top of these links!

No doubt...are HRT bloodtests expensive? I do have100 oxandrolone and 30 clomiphene citrate...just wondering if I should get anything else to add..Just want to get to 12% and gain maybe 10 pounds of lean body mass. Whatcha think?

Test will make you feel much younger and more driven in the gym. If i were you i would be running not walking to get some.

var/primo cycle help

Im a 39 year old with a clean diet 6'2" and 220 at 18% bf. I wanna get to 10-12% and put on 10-15 lbs of lbm. would 30 mgs of var and 300 mgs of primo for 8 weeks do the trick? I also have 28 50 mg clomid for pct whatcha think?

Test needs to be run with every cycle, because androgens inhibit your natural testosterone production

but I dont want to add much, if any at all, water weight. Wont test do this (even Prop)?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    OK-You still need to run test.I'm 44, so I will repeat it, you need to run test with whatever you decide to stack with it.!!!!!

Ok then, I will run and get some prop and take 100 mg every other day with my var. Thanks bro

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbstone71 View Post
    Ok then, I will run and get some prop and take 100 mg every other day with my var. Thanks bro
    You really, REALLY, need to read the PCT forum before you start this cycle. And if youve never shot prop test before.................... please keep in touch

Ok then. I think I will try the liquid clomi/nolva combo offered on this site. thanks for the info bro.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    My favorite test is prop by far and am currently about 7 weeks in on a prop cycle. It kicks in very quickly and causes little or no water retention which is what you want. One draw back is the need to shoot frequently but the benefit of the quick kick in out weighs that. (IMO) The clomi/nolva will take good care of you and i think you will be very pleased with prop. Depending on your diet and lifting intensity you can put on some serious lean muscle. Good luck bro

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jbstone71 View Post
    Hey everyone, I am a recently divorced weight lifting enthusiast and am interested in getting into superb physical shape. I am 6'2", 220 lbs with an 18 % bf. I was wondering what would be a good start for me. I wanna get to 12 % while still retaining/gaining muscle at a steady pace. I have a clean diet, use axis ht and creatine currently, and have been seriously training for the past 14 months. I have used gear in the late 90's but after getting married, I havent used anything. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    First you want to cut the BF down naturally with hardwork,cardio and diet, when you have dont this you will be in a far better position to build muscle tissue while keeping lean, then all you need is alittle bit of test, it will make you feel like your 21 again and building lean tissue wont be a problem but first drop the BF first by the hardwork, wont take long!

Thread Information