Terinox is offline The One & Only

Tappering Down & When To Take Clomid???

Alright, i've READ TONS of different opinions, and it's kinda pissing me off!

I need to know an answer...one that is more constant and reliable...not so "iffy".

First off, if I were to do 700mg of Sustanon , would it be important to tapper down? Or can I just do it straight for 11 weeks at a constant dose? My friend said he read on AR website that it's a good idea to tapper down near the end of the cycle.

And my second question, when do you take the Clomid exactly? Some people take it DURING their cycle, some people say take it RIGHT AFTER your last shot, and some say, for Sustanon, since it stays in your system for 3 weeks, you should wait 3 weeks THEN do Clomid.

SO WHICH is it though? I know steroids is a BIG ball park, and nothing is for certain, cuz there is no really RIGHT answer to what you do (due to the lack of medical testing and experiments, etc...).

I'd appreciate ANYTHING you gotz to say.

Thnx,
    T.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Do it straight, the same dose all the way through. Sustonon is a self taparing drug as it's activity in a human bady can exceed 3 weeks. SO basicly after your last shot you will still be on for about 3 weeks. WHat i would do is after your last shot take prop for 3 weeks, which is much quicker acting. Stop it at day 18 after last shor of sust and start clomid on day 21 after your last shot of sust, this way you are stoping all at once and you still get the benifit of being on for last 3 weeks, then just focus on recovery and keep as much gains as you can, i used HCG and clomid after my last cycle and i kept all of my weight...i will post my before bulk up pics in a few days as i am ready to go back on, anyway good luck Bro...XXL

dansteelman is offline Member
    There is NO point in tapering, unless you cant afford to run the full cycle. You can start immediatly after, or wait 3 weeks. I would wait 3 weeks myself. After you take your last shot, the last 3 weeks will be a natural tapering off. I would wait 3 weeks. I did and it's working fine. As a matter of fact, I have recovered quickly.

KIMBLE is offline Junior Member
    First off, if I were to do 700mg of Sustanon , would it be important to tapper down? Or can I just do it straight for 11 weeks at a constant dose? My friend said he read on AR website that it's a good idea to tapper down near the end of the cycle.

A: your friend is partialy right but, the better way is to always end with the shorting acting test. do 8 weeks of 750 sus, then 3 weeks prop sus.that way like the guy before said.

Q: And my second question, when do you take the Clomid exactly? Some people take it DURING their cycle, some people say take it RIGHT AFTER your last shot, and some say, for Sustanon, since it stays in your system for 3 weeks, you should wait 3 weeks THEN do Clomid.

A: this is all restropect back to te short acting props we designed. so that you know exactly when your clomid therapy begins. most people do not take it during cycle, they'd rathar take arimidex , which is a an aromatase rather than anti-e. arimidex PREVENTS the conversions to from testosterone to estrogence and therefore gyno ain't gonna happen. clomid you only take post cycle. like we set it up for you to use props which hallf life around 3 days. you can start your clomid after 3-5 days your last shot.

MIKE_XXL, can you elaborate more on the benefit of the 3 weeks sus thing. i am kind of confuse at that.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    Do it straight, the same dose all the way through. Sustonon is a self taparing drug as it's activity in a human bady can exceed 3 weeks. SO basicly after your last shot you will still be on for about 3 weeks. WHat i would do is after your last shot take prop for 3 weeks, which is much quicker acting. Stop it at day 18 after last shor of sust and start clomid on day 21 after your last shot of sust, this way you are stoping all at once and you still get the benifit of being on for last 3 weeks, then just focus on recovery and keep as much gains as you can, i used HCG and clomid after my last cycle and i kept all of my weight...i will post my before bulk up pics in a few days as i am ready to go back on, anyway good luck Bro...XXL
    Thnx for the replies everyone, it helped!

Mike, thnx for the info, instead of the prop though, I will be doing about 5 weeks of winny. I'll start in about week 10 and run it till week 14, so that way I can start Clomid right after my last shot

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Terinox, yes you can run the last 2 weeks of sust with winny and continue it for another 3 weeks after and then go into recover mode.

KIMBLE:
    I ment exactly the same thing you did in your answer # 1. Except the duration of sustenon i would recomend 11 weeks of sust and then while the sust is self tapering itself, add in prop or Winny and run that for 3 weeks then at three week point the sust would be out and once stoping the short acting ester that would be out of the body as well, i always feel if you going to go of go off cold turkey, then start you recover ASAP.

XXL

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    MIKE_XXL, i am going to take my clomid on day 21...then when would you start the hcg ...the reason i ask is because i'm getting ready to finish up in about 2 weeks..thanks...Madmax..

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    MIKE_XXL, i am going to take my clomid on day 21...then when would you start the hcg...the reason i ask is because i'm getting ready to finish up in about 2 weeks..thanks...Madmax..

HCG is more for the middle of long cycles. It forces your "boys" to get working so they don't forget how. Clomid restores them to normal and is a better choice for keeping gains. Most local sources that "my friends" know recomend Hcg instead of clomid but thats just because the only carry hcg and have no idea what clomid even is. Stick with clomid and forget the hcg and you'll be fine.

i appreciate your advice but i bought the hcg already...i also bought the clomid...i really over ordered on the hcg..i ordered 60,000 i.u...i over calculated what i was going to take for my next 2 cycles...so i have to take some of it...i was going to take it at the middle of my cycle. but it didn't arrive in time...so if i was to take it when would i start...your advice is greatly appreciated....Madmax...

bonker is offline Associate Member
    Madmax hcg is very useful after a long cycle.I'd wait about a week afer your last shot of a long acting ester then start hcg.500iu aa day for 14 days then wait 5 days and start clomid.Take it as you would usually take it.

ya, i figured i'd take the hcg for 500 i.u for 14 days..i heard some people take it 21 day's..i just didn't know when to start taking it...thanks alot for the advice...Madmax..

Thread Information