personaltrainermark is offline Associate Member

8 days in Tren and Test Acetate.....Questions

5"11
    13%
    3rd cycle

I am not 8 days into my cyle of a planned 8-10 weeks tren -a and 10-12 weeks test-a.

Test-A 75mg ED
    Tren-A 50mg ED

So far no tren cough, no insomnia(actually the opposite I am always tired), but I can definately feel like Im "ON". Pumps are alot better, harder and last longer, picking up weights that normally feel heavy that I am already throwing around. I have also put on 2.5lbs so far. Appetite is way up. Feeling good.

To the questions....I should definately be feeling this stuff by now correct me if I am mistaken. Has anyone ever slept better while on tren a? I always slept better "ON CYCLE". No night sweats either, Although in genral all the time I have been sweating alot more and when I am lifting I am more out of breath. Have I just been lucky not to get the tren cough yet? and last one, Since I have not experienced any bad sides from the tren yet should I bump it up to 75mgs ED.

If you feel good and are seeing positive results, why up the dose?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    My last cycle I as on Tren A 75mg and prop 50mg ED. I had very little sides, just like yours. After 4 weeks I went up to 100mg of Tren. Still little to no sides. I only got Tren cough twice, not as bad like others have talked about. With Tren 75mg is a good place to start, some will say give it a couple of weeks before you go up and others might tell you stay where you are at since this is the first time using tren.
    As for me I would go for 75mg per day, but that is just me.
    Good luck

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by strength_addict14 View Post
    If you feel good and are seeing positive results, why up the dose?
    x2...

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    x3
    plus I always sleep better on tren . and all the time. Hypersomnia I think it is

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    X4, however tren kills my sleep...

personaltrainermark is offline Associate Member
    sweet thanks for the advice guys ill keep it at 50mg for now, if i start seeing a decline in the middle of the cycle ill bump up the does then. too early to do it now.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by personaltrainermark View Post
    5"11
    13%
    3rd cycle

I am not 8 days into my cyle of a planned 8-10 weeks tren -a and 10-12 weeks test-a.

Test-A 75mg ED
    Tren-A 50mg ED

So far no tren cough, no insomnia(actually the opposite I am always tired), but I can definately feel like Im "ON". Pumps are alot better, harder and last longer, picking up weights that normally feel heavy that I am already throwing around. I have also put on 2.5lbs so far. Appetite is way up. Feeling good.

To the questions....I should definately be feeling this stuff by now correct me if I am mistaken. Has anyone ever slept better while on tren a? I always slept better "ON CYCLE". No night sweats either, Although in genral all the time I have been sweating alot more and when I am lifting I am more out of breath. Have I just been lucky not to get the tren cough yet? and last one, Since I have not experienced any bad sides from the tren yet should I bump it up to 75mgs ED.
    Not everyone experiences those sides mentioned and you may also tolerate it better than other individuals.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No need to up the dose. Be thankful you're not getting all the sides. You may have expected the worst. It's not as bad as you think.

Thread Information