hughes2525 is offline New Member

Sus dbol cycle 3

Wondering what kind of gains to expect with my third cycle. Going to take 40mg/day of dbol for 4 weeks with 500mg/week of Sustanon250 twice weekly.

History;
    1st cycle 12 weeks 500mg/week test ent. followed with PCT gained 25 lbs and kept 10lbs

2nd cycle 15 weeks 500mg/week test ent. , 600mg/week EQ, 40 mg/day dbol first 4 weeks followed by PCT gained another 20 lbs and kept between 8-15lbs.

I have been lifting for 13 years, compete in strongman and weight around 250lbs. It has been 8 months since last cycle and I want to gain some more mass this fall to take a AAS break and start another cycle the start of next strongman season starting in the spring.

I'm wondering if my cycle is too basic for a third cycle and if I should add something else or what kind of gains will I see from this cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It looks like you respond well to your cycles but the trouble is keeping the gains, maybe thats your diet! might need designing better. If you are getting those kinds of gains with your cycles i'd keep using the same system and wouldnt change anything, why change something what isn't broken, i think keeping hold of your gains may be more difficult for you, thats where diet come's into play and a good solid PCT.

My PCT consists of nolva, Clomid on hand and some tribulus. My diet is suspect but when training for strongman calories count. You think the sust/dbol will be fine though, maybe thought of running it a couple weeks longer.

Thanks for the input

Quote Originally Posted by hughes2525 View Post
    My PCT consists of nolva, Clomid on hand and some tribulus. My diet is suspect but when training for strongman calories count. You think the sust/dbol will be fine though, maybe thought of running it a couple weeks longer.

Thanks for the input
    No offense, if you are training for strongman or strength comps. in general you should know how to eat and eat big by now.

I do know how to eat and I eat big but with my job it isn't easy to get all the geat calories i need all the time and have to cheat. That's not my concern, i'm wondering if this next cycle is a waste of time or not.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to sort your diet out because its a big concern when your after building muscle tissue and maintenance of it.Without the correct diet the gear will be a waste! check out the diet section there are some really good guys down there who can plan your diet for you.

Thread Information