fabboy54 is offline Junior Member

Damnnnn BIG problem need help.

Ok soo I started a cyle of test and deca im on my second week right now and I just got injured playing football I hurt my knee havent got an mri on it yet got xrays the doc doesnt think I tore anything but not sure without the mri. Soo what do I do I cant lift the way I want since I will not be able to do legs for a while should I get off the gear now and do the planned PCT I have? Or should I continue the gear for a couple more weeks and hope the knee is only sprained and be able to get back to lifting legs again?

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Thats something you will need to workout yourself bro!

I trashed my ACL/MCL/PCL in a motorcycle wreak in Oct. Operation on Friday, back into gym on Monday on cruches. Even keep working good leg.

So its really up to what you want?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    papa, thats what i luv about u man.....ur a beast....

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    u must be playing high school football, so you really shouldnt be on gear anyways IMO

Quote Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
    u must be playing high school football, so you really shouldnt be on gear anyways IMO
    No actually im 26 and I play football for a semipro/ indoor team. But if I do decide to stop today I def need some PCT am I correct? By the way this will be my third shot. Soo basicly just started damn im pissed off.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Yes you will need PCT!

Gut it out bro! Legs anit everything!

fb4life is offline Junior Member
    popped my knees a couple times. keep on goin. has it gotten huge and swollen?

Quote Originally Posted by fb4life View Post
    popped my knees a couple times. keep on goin. has it gotten huge and swollen?
    Yah its kind of swolen right now but not that bad its really sore though dont know if I have any torn ligaments. Im going to wait a week or so to see how it feels wether or not I need an MRI.

fozy is offline Junior Member
    Im in the same boat but im in week 5. Tore my pec, have a MRI early next week to see how bad.

If its any help my course of action is to keep running it until I get the MRI results
    ( taking chest and shoulders off this week/ and until i get full range of motion back)

If the MRI is a bad tear Im going to run 200mg a week do all my PT then hit it again (Im on 100mg/ week yr round so no PCT for me) if its minor ill stick the cycle out

so I wouldn't stop until I knew for sure what going on you already have 3 weeks invested

thats my .02cc

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I would maybe just drop the dose in 1/2 for a few weeks o get some rest time then you can bump it back up

Thanks for all the input. My problem is that I play football and legs are a big part of working out for me. And i dont want to keep lifting upper body and get all big while my legs are just sitting there getting smaller I want to look proportionate not huge up top and small legs I dont want to be able to bench more then I can squat. With that being said would it still be worth to keep taking and just keep lifitng upper body or stop now start my pct and continue to lift untill im fully healed then jump on when I can do a full body workout legs and all?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    your injured leg is gonna atrophy anyway until you can train it,you can still train the other leg,single leg extensions,single leg presses...etc and train your upper body,I wouldnt stop working out because I injured a knee,your back would be a different story but a knee...keep training and keep growing,the juice IMO, no medical research to back this up will help in the healing process,esp deca and on the same token will allow you to keep some mass in it,,,

goodluck with your rehab brother

Ok thanks yah I dont plan on stop training I am going to train wether or not I stay on the gear, but was just wondering wether I should stick it out and stay on and train the things I can train or get off and train without until I heal up?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    How ironic? I screwed my knee about half way through my cycle.I was torn between hoping it got better.But , at the same time, I was thinking about stopping and saving the gear.Then start PCT.
    As things worked out, I couldn't train my legs right.But I kept going on the cycle.
    I'm having surgery next week to see what's up.Sucky deal, to say the least...

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    imo just keep working out with the gear. yes, your upper body will grow and legs might not but you do need upper body strength in football too...after your mri/recovery you can focus more on legs and balance it out. just my opinion...good luck brother

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    keep on dude. you can prolly be able to do seated calf raises, leg curls if it doesnt hurt your knee(if it does drop the weight till it doesnt hurt), same thing with leg ext's. maybe dropping the weight down will keep it from atrophying. just a thought.

about a year and a half ago i saw a guy in the gym on crutches almost everyday and i would get so pumped. if i felt drained or just having a bad day i would think that guy comes in here and bust his ass so so can i.

TheBerryhillMonster is offline Associate Member
    I wrecked my motorcycle too, broke my left foot in 3 places. Once I got my crutches, pain killers, and boot I was back in the gym. Still hitting quads and hams, just couldn't do any pressing. ;]

Thread Information