ganu is offline Associate Member

Question deca test for cutting

have read somewhere that deca and test if used smartly can be used for a cutting cycle too..ofcourse diet,trainning will be the main ingredient,but has someone tried it this way..i know test has to be kept low in such a cycle but what doses and length will give you a lean look when on deca and test..

was going with eq and test for 2nd cycle but now thinking about doing this one..

thai-lan is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ganu View Post
    have read somewhere that deca and test if used smartly can be used for a cutting cycle too..ofcourse diet,trainning will be the main ingredient,but has someone tried it this way..i know test has to be kept low in such a cycle but what doses and length will give you a lean look when on deca and test..

was going with eq and test for 2nd cycle but now thinking about doing this one..
    I feel like answering your question and the fvcking DIET WILL give you lean look

thanks i dont need advice from a j erk like you..gosh only if you realised how ego ist you sound when you say your quad is like a whale..i dance for 8 hrs a day..how the f uck can you balance that..so shut up with the comparison post up a picture and lets see if you have b alls or just a p ussy who likes to act like a lion..

by the way its mr ronnie rowland who suggested i drop eq and do deca test for a lean mean look thru a pm...now do you wanna take up on ronnie rowland you tahi lan w hore

AHHAhAha whatever i wont talk shit about ronnie because he's respected but i wouldnt tell anybody like you to run eq or deca , ur like what 70kg?

quit calling people wh0re , if anything you are the question whore

anyone who is thinks about juicing first comes to know about deca ..it simply that popular for bulking..but if some people have used it in some way that did not give them that puffy rounded look then whats the problem i knowing if its true or not..

on the other forum people have used eq or tren without test successfully..its not necessary that i agree i take that route..education never stops..you keep learning when you heads on your shoulder..dont have this attitude where you walk with your nose touching the sky because when you fall ..your thai lan twinkie is going to get crushed..and stop wasting your frustration on an open forum..its not your fathers forum to scribble s hit whenever you like

Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    im not finished ill be back after gym u fvkng c0cksucker indian curry eating motherfvcker
    dont spoil forum space..meet me with a pm..thai lin

sizerp is offline Banned
    Is this the ganu and thai-lan tomato thread?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I took down the useless threads here and I'm warning you not to use that kind of language here. We will not except this kind of behavior here
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    If you don't have anything positive to say in the forum, then say nothing at all.Man, I see so much sh*t fights on this forum that are basically useless.This forum is a learning center, and a place to post things that pertain to the forum itself.This sh*t doesn't even belong in the lounge.And you can say what you want this post, but I think exercising some maturity wouldn't hurt.

Sincerely:

Titanium

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    To the OP:

Yes you can cut with test/deca . Im at the end of a cycle running 300deca/500test ew. Pics in album are 4 weeks on cycle. Weighed 236
    Will post up current pics at end of cycle. WEeight is still 235 but BF is down almost 2% Strenght is up.

Hope this answers your ? OP

Pappa

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    To the OP:

Yes you can cut with test/deca . Im at the end of a cycle running 300deca/500test ew. Pics in album are 4 weeks on cycle. Weighed 236
    Will post up current pics at end of cycle. WEeight is still 235 but BF is down almost 2% Strenght is up.

Hope this answers your ? OP

Pappa
    thanks papa..can you tell me how long your cycle was...what precautions you took to keep down water weight..

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I took down the useless threads here and I'm warning you not to use that kind of language here. We will not except this kind of behavior here
    pt you could clearly see from the post who started the rude talks..i have avoided his nasty pm s earlier but this pest keeps following ..he thrives on nasty comments to people thinking as god of himself..

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you can cut on just about anything,its diet and cardio that will ultimately determine weather you are cutting or bulking alon with training intensity,while cutting the gear will aid in keeping you out of a catobolic state and burning muscle for fuel.....diet and cardi brother!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    should just put you 2 in a ring and let you duke it out!

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    should just put you 2 in a ring and let you duke it out!
    sure nine secz any time with that pest..can you believe he edited our conversation from 2.15 straight to 2.42..also between 3.03 and 3.38 ..how did he do that...he is replying that no one can ban him but where is my quote that says that he must be banned..such a coward
    Last edited by ganu; 07-30-2009 at 11:35 AM.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, get lost. Whats your problem? We really dont need this kind of talk here!

??????

RaZZZr is offline New Member
    Seems like someone has so much estrogen in their body they're suffering from PMS. ROFL!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I have done a NPP and test prop 8 weeker for cutting. I put too much water on with test e and deca to consider it for a cutter, i mean with diet and diuretics it could work nicely, but easier just go with the shorter esters of each.

i think the reason he's considering to run deca test cycle because of he thinks its going to repair his fvcked joints and back.. at least that what he was crying about couple of months back

Now why couldn't you have been such a gentleman in the first place?

i think the reason he's considering to run deca test cycle because of he thinks its going to repair his fvcked joints and back.. at least that what he was crying about couple of months back
    Dude! Let it go! You sound like a hormonal bi#ch!

LOL, you shouldn't let cr@p like that bother you, it's not worth it, just shrug it off.

BEWARE the ROID RAGE . ROFL!

why you worried about my 5 month back joint problem..are you my mother or something..i just asked a question and you should have answered or left me on my own..why do you have to be nasty..you obviously dont know how my health is now so why take it up from 5 months back..plus why have you edited the post if you not ready to own up to it..just grow up man

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Enough you guy's...

If you want to act in this way then save it for pm's, this is the q&a not a play ground...

nuff said Big Matt says quit flaming each other , this aint play ground !!

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING, ONE MORE TIME AND YOUR GONE
    Last edited by PT; 07-30-2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: WARNING SENT

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

Not sure on this one . I'm using test and deca . Trying to lean out with diet , weights and upped cardio . ( 20-40 minute cardio )
    I'm not sure if I am lacking enough calories or what .
    I feel flat after cardio .

To answer your question , from my experience I'm struggling getting lean

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    Not sure on this one . I'm using test and deca . Trying to lean out with diet , weights and upped cardio . ( 20-40 minute cardio )
    I'm not sure if I am lacking enough calories or what .
    I feel flat after cardio .

To answer your question , from my experience I'm struggling getting lean
    have read papa s regime of per week 300deca and 500test cyp and he got pretty lean..seen his pics he looks good..mr ronnie rowland said the same thing to me that i should drop eq as it could cause anxiety and go with test deca

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    have read papa s regime of per week 300deca and 500test cyp and he got pretty lean..seen his pics he looks good..mr ronnie rowland said the same thing to me that i should drop eq as it could cause anxiety and go with test deca
    They are reliable sources and can be used to lose body fat . Wasn't sure what your goal is for BF % .

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    They are reliable sources and can be used to lose body fat . Wasn't sure what your goal is for BF % .
    at 11% right now..in pct for my last cycle var/tbol/bhrt test..good experience..wanna keep this cut but add on more lean mass..getting down 2 or 3 % more will be good though..

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    hahaha you 2 just need to kiss and make up

Thread Information