PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Are you less likely to get bunk Anavar vs. Test E?

I keep going back to Anavar for my first cycle. I know I will get better results on Test E but all the benefits of Anavar seem to fit what I'm looking to gain. Anyways, I know there are a ton of places selling bunk Test E but I haven't heard much of Anavar. Would you have a better chance of getting bunk Test E than Anavar because it's more readily avail. and much cheaper to buy so there is more of a demand?

Thoughts?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    no just depends who you re buying from! I am sure there are plenty of bunk var pills around
    too! and like you said for the amount a cycle of Var costs, I would make damn sure they are the real deal!

SpanishStallion is offline Associate Member
    anavar as pure substance is like 10 times more expensive than test enanthate pure substance. also many suppliers that sell pure substances (mostly from china) sell oxandrolone but in fact its other substances. sad but true.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    oh man. bunk test e?!?!?! thats crazy. the stuff is dirt cheap, why of all compounds would that be counterfeited? havent come across any bunk gear ever. ever. the most commonly faked ones are, fyi:
    (1) Norma Deca
    (2) Schering Primobolan
    (3) Karachi Sustanon

if one were more likely to be fake than the other, it would definitely be var, hands down.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    ^^Agreed

dont plan your cycles around probability of fakes. if its that big of a concern get a new source.

Very good information. I've wondered why people would sell bunk Test E because it is so inexpensive but I've read so much about it.

Is Anavar so avoided mostly because of its cost? I know you won't gain a ton of weight on it but what you do gain you typically retain. I'm prob. still going to stick with Test E my first cycle but want to be 100% sure that it is best for me.

I haven't heard anyone say Anavar is a better option which is why I'm mostly leaning towards Test E but for some reason I keep coming back to Var. I like the idea that Test you only have to take twice a week vs. every day for Var but like the idea that Var is taken orally vs. being pinned.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Very good information. I've wondered why people would sell bunk Test E because it is so inexpensive but I've read so much about it.

Is Anavar so avoided mostly because of its cost? I know you won't gain a ton of weight on it but what you do gain you typically retain. I'm prob. still going to stick with Test E my first cycle but want to be 100% sure that it is best for me.

I haven't heard anyone say Anavar is a better option which is why I'm mostly leaning towards Test E but for some reason I keep coming back to Var. I like the idea that Test you only have to take twice a week vs. every day for Var but like the idea that Var is taken orally vs. being pinned.
    yes, the main reason 99% of people havent used it is because its incredibly expensive, and in my opinion, not worth the price. I would be researching and asking more questions before considering a cycle at this point.

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    go with test E. u will not regret it

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    yes, the main reason 99% of people havent used it is because its incredibly expensive, and in my opinion, not worth the price. I would be researching and asking more questions before considering a cycle at this point.

Well, that is why I asked this question. I'm 90% sure on doing a Test E cycle but I'm still researching until I can be at 100%. I'm not one to just jump into something without having all the knowledge before I do.

The consesus here and with the books I'm reading is a Test E first cycle is most always the best.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    I was very interested in Var in the beginning.

But the more I read and learned the more I realized you can get more muscle for much less money with test. Clean up your diet and maybe use Clen to drop the extra fat.

More muscle gains and still drop BF% for much less money makes sense to me.

Thread Information