MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Tbol- Tired, Hungry, Horny............anyone else??

So I was wondering what everyone else has been their exeperience with tbol.

I am only on my 5th day at 60mg ED and I am def HUNGRY!!!! I sleep like a beast and sometimes have to take naps now. I also have times of feeling horny as motha F*cka.......

I am going to bump it up to 70mgs a day on after day 15.

I was wondering if anyone else experienced these sides. also I have bumps/breakout on my forehead with little cracks in between, i didnt notice but a family member of mine mentioned it to me.....
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 07-31-2009 at 03:05 PM.

bump.........

steiner1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post

I am only on my 5th day at 60mg ED and I am def HUNGRY!!!! I sleep like a beast and sometimes have to take naps now. I also have times of feeling horny as motha F*cka.......

I was wondering if anyone else experienced these sides. also I have bumps/breakout on my forehead with little cracks in between, i didnt notice but a family member of mine mentioned it to me.....
    yo mack, whats up, im on day 39 , they definately increased my appetite, my drive is fine , but, i had to come down to 40mg each day, as i was getting bad headaches and fast heartbeat . i was up to 60mg ,ed .

Quote Originally Posted by steiner1 View Post
    yo mack, whats up, im on day 39 , they definately increased my appetite, my drive is fine , but, i had to come down to 40mg each day, as i was getting bad headaches and fast heartbeat . i was up to 60mg ,ed .
    I def got some of the headaches during the day but it eventually goes away.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Headaches may be due to increase in blood pressure, you should check and keep an eye on that.

we all get horny on cycle, Welcome to the dark side.....lolol

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I've noticed T-bol also makes me tired. I think that is due in part to the way T-bol thins out the blood. You may have noticed that you bleed slightly longer/easier on T-bol. Never have had this problem with var or 'drol.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I thought Id say that Id never get jealous of anybody until now, lol! I ALSO should be checking with you guys here! Anyways, Mack Ill be following on with you from start to finish so if and when I start, you and Steiner will be my guides! Hit it hard bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Loss of appetite, stomach problems and indigestion for me/

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Did you force yourself to eat? Take mylanta or anything or just dealt with it for the duration?

That would suck for 6 weeks!!

That sounds AWFUL!! lol sorry.........

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I've noticed T-bol also makes me tired. I think that is due in part to the way T-bol thins out the blood. You may have noticed that you bleed slightly longer/easier on T-bol. Never have had this problem with var or 'drol.

AG
    i would assume since tbol is a steroid it would increase RBC and therefore 'thicken' the blood. how did you come to your conclusion?

RoidBoid is offline Member
    im on week 3 of tbol, 60mg daily... at first slight stomach problems... other then that i get fairly horny but that might be the test kicking in, nothing sleep or eating wise for me

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    i would assume since tbol is a steroid it would increase RBC and therefore 'thicken' the blood. how did you come to your conclusion?
    It's not a conclusion.It's fact. I have several cardiac problems that I won't go into, but one of them is coagulopathy. I also have a Coumadin resistant gene, so warfarin based blood thinners don't work on me.
    I was taking daily injections of Arixtra, a low molecular weight heparin, but it isn't advised for long term use because of it's tendency to greatly increase the risk of osteoporosis.
    I opted not to have a filter installed due to the fact I have already experienced what happens when there is an implant in your body and a staph infection gets in your system ( in my case I had a bi-ventricular pacemaker). Had said pacemaker removed because that is the only way the staph infection could be cleared.
    Anyway...back to your question. I ran a 12 week T'bol cycle and my clotting time was fine. I had my prothrombin factor checked weekly.
    When I came off of the cycle, within 3 weeks my clotting time was such that they wanted to install a Greenfield filter.
    ..So, you tell me. It doesn't take much extrapolation to arrive at the answer.
    On a side note, many T'bol users will tell you how easily they bleed and bruise....but that's all anecdotal evidence.
    My statement is based on medical fact.

AG
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-01-2009 at 01:03 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

..and just so people know, I am much like Devildog. I try my best to avoid posting "parroted" info. I DO try to share what I KNOW.
    A public service message from dd

AG

It's not a conclusion.It's fact. I have several cardiac problems that I won't go into, but one of them is coagulopathy. I also have a Coumadin resistant gene, so warfarin based blood thinners don't work on me.
    I was taking daily injections of Arixtra, a low molecular weight heparin, but it isn't advised for long term use because of it's tendency to greatly increase the risk of osteoporosis.
    I opted not to have a filter installed due to the fact I have already experienced what happens when there is an implant in your body and a staph infection gets in your system ( in my case I had a bi-ventricular pacemaker). Had said pacemaker removed because that is the only way the staph infection could be cleared.
    Anyway...back to your question. I ran a 12 week T'bol cycle and my clotting time was fine. I had my prothrombin factor checked weekly.
    When I came off of the cycle, within 3 weeks my clotting time was such that they wanted to install a Greenfield filter.
    On a side note, many T'bol users will tell you how easily they bleed and bruise....but that's all anecdotal evidence.

AG
    well, your story was also anecdotal lol. but interesting nonetheless. strength in numbers.

well, your story was also anecdotal lol. but interesting nonetheless. strength in numbers.
    Ok, then I will restate my case in different terms. My clotting time came in line while on T'bol and not taking ANY other anti-coagulants. I finished the cycle and within 3 weeks my clotting time is WAAY too long. My cardiologist and my oncologist (who was consulted because in addition to cancer, they specialize in blood disorders) both are at a loss as to why my blood is thinner while on T'bol but they both agree that they can't argue with the labwork or normalized clotting times while taking T'bol.
    ..and yes they both raise h@ll whenever they ask if I still cycle AAS.

AG

I feel it's probably more useful since there is lab work to back it up rather than it being a post based on something that I read or heard somewhere.

AG

..too bad I can't get a therapeutic level of T'bol prescribed.

AG

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post

I use around 50mg per day,,,I have noticed the hunger and increased sex drive,,but never the lethargy.

Ok, Jigga. If you prefer an explanation from the profiles rather than my personal experience, the profile states that OT destroys fibrin which supposedly leads to increased clotting time.

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Oral Turinabol (Chlordehydromethyltestosterone)

AG

AG
    wooow, do you still cycle?

wooow, do you still cycle?
    Yes, Marcus. Although I generally steer clear of 19-nors and my cycles are somewhat light compared to many people.

AG

Yes, Marcus. Although I generally steer clear of 19-nors and my cycles are somewhat light compared to many people.

AG
    How is your health and well being nowadays?

What meds are you on?

Does your doctor know that you cycle?

I wish you the best of health,

we dont know how important it is until its starts going wrong, people should really take note especially some younger user's on here with only one intention.

How is your health and well being nowadays?

What meds are you on?

Does your doctor know that you cycle?

I wish you the best of health,

we dont know how important it is until its starts going wrong, people should really take note especially some younger user's on here with only one intention.
    I get around pretty good. My physician and cardiologist are aware though they don't approve. As far as meds, Coreg, digoxin, atacand, maxzide....That almost covers the cardiac meds.

YGPM.

AG

damn, you quoted me quite a bit. its a major problem for most steroids , incl. turinabol - there will never be any actual studies done, and the few that were are ancient and not necessarily relevant.

I get around pretty good. My physician and cardiologist are aware though they don't approve. As far as meds, Coreg, digoxin, atacand, maxzide....That almost covers the cardiac meds.

YGPM.

AG
    Thanks for the PM, very much appreciated

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Thought TBOL was making me lethargic...

TURNED OUT I HAD H1N1... yah no joke.. sh1t aint cool.. just got over it.. felt like dying once or 30 times...

Will restart TBOL at end of cycle..

What had happened was, i was on week 2.. had 6 weeks worth was gonna run it 1-6.. caught swine flu.. ended up doing 1+2 will use for weeks 16-20.

Oh and guys.. avoid h1n1 at all costs... fvcking brutal !!

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

AG
    i was wondering why i have this nasty bruise thats taking longer to go away!

damn, you quoted me quite a bit. its a major problem for most steroids, incl. turinabol- there will never be any actual studies done, and the few that were are ancient and not necessarily relevant.
    LOL...I was enjoying the conversation, Jigga!

AG

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..and just so people know, I am much like Devildog. I try my best to avoid posting "parroted" info. I DO try to share what I KNOW.
    A public service message from dd

AG
    X 2 , funny some of these guys been around a while now and still think what they read or hear should be etched in stone. Ill take the word of someone whom experienced the drug rather then someone who has read a few articles. I myself never speak about something unless Ive ran it or one of my training partners has and Ive seen the results/sides with my own eyes.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information