Thread: Help!!??

KeatonRHodges4 is offline New Member

Help!!??

OK, so to get started I dont know what kind of steroid to use. I weigh a lot 265 and not sure what my body fat is. I've tried to diet and exercise alone for a year and I guess I'm not doing it right and i want to lose body fat and define my muscles. I'm in sports, I play football and powerlift i already have the muscle but its covered by my fat and I'm ready to take intense training and dieting to help with any steroid.

If you can help I would appreciate it

Thank you,

Keaton

diesel405 is offline Member
    Hit up the diet section, and cardio cardio cardio. You need to have low bodyfat b4 u even think of using steroids .

thanks what about diet pills do any of them really work

clen works for me

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel405 View Post
    clen works for me
    NEVER NEVER suggest CLEn forr a person you know nothing about!! He obviously has high BF and Clen could kill hi if taken wrong!1

If you are looking for something that works... try Lipo 6 or the new redisigned Hydroxicut Hardcore they shoukd give you a little help!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wasnt hydroxy cut just banned....... There were people getting heart problems also probably not a good idea for him. Simple diet and cardio is the answer people just dont have the dedication to reach their goals.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Wasnt hydroxy cut just banned....... There were people getting heart problems also probably not a good idea for him. Simple diet and cardio is the answer people just dont have the dedication to reach their goals.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    heres the link.... it was liver problems not heart problems my bad.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_194510.html

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    NEVER NEVER suggest CLEn forr a person you know nothing about!! He obviously has high BF and Clen could kill hi if taken wrong!1

If you are looking for something that works... try Lipo 6 or the new redisigned Hydroxicut Hardcore they shoukd give you a little help!
    Ibuprofen could kill you if taken wrong. Ya gotta be a little smarter than the drug your taking, thats all......

is that an injection i dont think ive seen that form and were would i inject it

and thanks for the help ill start dieting and going on 45 min joggs

forza nuova is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeatonRHodges4 View Post
    OK, so to get started I dont know what kind of steroid to use. I weigh a lot 265 and not sure what my body fat is. I've tried to diet and exercise alone for a year and I guess I'm not doing it right and i want to lose body fat and define my muscles. I'm in sports, I play football and powerlift i already have the muscle but its covered by my fat and I'm ready to take intense training and dieting to help with any steroid.

If you can help I would appreciate it

Thank you,

Keaton
    go to the doc`s

in australia if you BF% is over 30%,you are able to receive diet pills such as
    reductil and duramine,which work great also some types of water pills,if you have (thyriod related issues),,also
    cheak out alli (xenical),,,see your doc....go to diet or workout section,,,yo yo

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    As it says in my post... "redesigned" Hydroxicut They are now back on the market with a new formula! Yes they were banned but not any more

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    stop trying to be a "power lifter"

ever notice how all power lifters are fat?

focus on form, proper isolation, and a solid week that's setup properly.

then, get your diet in check.

NO drug, fat burner, magic pill will fix your shortcomings on diet and training.

sorry to sound harsh - but as someone who has lost excessive amounts of weight naturally, it can be done.

THEN use steroids

ryan_me is offline New Member
    I agree with nicotine. I went from 256 lbs to 198 in two mo. Yes i had assistance but i also changed my diet and pounded the weights and cardio 1hr of lifting and 1 1/2 hr of cardio 3 times a day. No matter what supplement or such in the end its still all about dedication and hard work its about who wants it more.

skinnypunk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_me View Post
    I agree with nicotine. I went from 256 lbs to 198 in two mo. Yes i had assistance but i also changed my diet and pounded the weights and cardio 1hr of lifting and 1 1/2 hr of cardio 3 times a day. No matter what supplement or such in the end its still all about dedication and hard work its about who wants it more.
    I know people who work, "full time" who don't put in those kinds of hours every day. Yer a beast!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeatonRHodges4 View Post
    thanks what about diet pills do any of them really work
    Honestly the best diet pill is called FRUIT, Vegitables, chicken, tuna. Learn to eat every 2 hrs or so and eat clean. After a couple months if you stick to it the weight will start coming off.

Learn to do cardio also. Those are the best things you can do. Dont look for the magic pill or you will be disappointed all your life.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_me View Post
    I had to read that 3x. I though you where saying with smoking (nicotine) you lost weight. LOL

ok whats better cardio jogging or swimming ill do both but i want to know and whats a good diet plan that is easy to stick with

Thread Information