andre300 is offline Associate Member

Upping test dosage last 4 weeks.

Im on a 12 week cycle of test e, 600mg/week. if i bump it to 900 mg/week over the last 4 weeks, would it have any averse effects?

anyone?
    Last edited by andre300; 08-03-2009 at 05:45 AM.

no-one. anyone, please

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i'd continue u it at 600mg/wk. bump it up the next cycle if u really want to..or add another compound...is this ur first cycle. most people keep there first few cycles at about 400-600mg/wk of test.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Not sure if Test E would do anything bumped up for only 4 weeks. Not sure though.

Could go another 2-3 weeks at the same dose, you will crash harder if you up the mgs. imo.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Don't wast it this cycle.Save it for next time.You won't change anything in 4 weeks.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Exactly, you blood levels will just be stabilizing when you come off. It would be a horrible way to stop your cycle.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt up ur doseage, if u need to up it it means ur gains are tapering and ur bloods stabalising
    ur better off lowering ur dose to say 500mg or keep it at 600mg and adding winstrol into end of ur cycle
    itlll be much more effective, and less sides

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andre300 View Post
    Im on a 12 week cycle of test e, 600mg/week. if i bump it to 900 mg/week over the last 4 weeks, would it have any averse effects?
    How is your gains coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    How is your gains coming along?
    Whats up Diablo
    All in all im up about 7 KG, getting my BF done tomorrow, so maybe its more, hopefully my BF is down a bit.
    No just waiting for my anavar to kick in as ive hit day 21 yesterday, but with me theres always a delay with every thing.........LOL

Whats up Diablo
    All in all im up about 7 KG, getting my BF done tomorrow, so maybe its more, hopefully my BF is down a bit.
    No just waiting for my anavar to kick in as ive hit day 21 yesterday, but with me theres always a delay with every thing.........LOL
    LOL, and u where worried that ur stuff might have been fake, good on you, i am sure you feel great, And i am also sure the Var will help you cut the fat % right down, What dosages are u taking the Var at?... And how are u feeling other than that... ? how is your wellbeing?

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    LOL, and u where worried that ur stuff might have been fake, good on you, i am sure you feel great, And i am also sure the Var will help you cut the fat % right down, What dosages are u taking the Var at?... And how are u feeling other than that... ? how is your wellbeing?
    To be honest brotha, im feeling pretty much the same as before cycle. Still bothers me that im not that horny......
    Var im taking at 60mg a day. Feel abit harder, but no strength as yet. Also adding som winny to the mix in my last 4 weeks. That should also help.

Have u ever taken VAR and if yes, are the strength gains fairly permanent?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Carry on with the planned cycle, increase the food not the test dose IMHO for the last 4 weeks.

To be honest brotha, im feeling pretty much the same as before cycle. Still bothers me that im not that horny......
    Var im taking at 60mg a day. Feel abit harder, but no strength as yet. Also adding som winny to the mix in my last 4 weeks. That should also help.

Have u ever taken VAR and if yes, are the strength gains fairly permanent?
    Yes i have taken Var before, and i like it due to it not being very Androgenic , i also experienced my body fat % decreasing, but i have a natural high metabolism so i dont need to really have to cut fat, i think the last time we spoke u mentioned being around +250lb's, so i would maybe bump your dose up to 80-100mg's/day. But just keep at it, ur body will tell you whats good or not....

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Carry on with the planned cycle, increase the food not the test dose IMHO for the last 4 weeks.
    As Marcus said, carry on with what you are doing, i think youre doing great...

Thread Information