Thread: Quad Injection

Grizzly22 is offline Junior Member

Quad Injection

So I injected 200mgs cyp, 200mgs Eq into my right quad today, felt fine going in aspirated fine, injection went smoothly. But when i pulled the pin out i bleed alot more than normal, but it stopped bleeding about 7 seconds later after I held the alcohol pad on it for a bit. I'm not really worried just wondering what would have caused this and if everything is ok?? Didn't hurt or bruise or anything.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly22 View Post
    So I injected 200mgs cyp, 200mgs Eq into my right quad today, felt fine going in aspirated fine, injection went smoothly. But when i pulled the pin out i bleed alot more than normal, but it stopped bleeding about 7 seconds later after I held the alcohol pad on it for a bit. I'm not really worried just wondering what would have caused this and if everything is ok?? Didn't hurt or bruise or anything.
    Knicked or passed throught a vein would be the likely cause.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You may have hit a vein lol, nothing to worry about...

Like went through a vein then into muscle?? Sounds naughty haha

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    a little blood is not a big issue1 i had a little dribble of blood on my last glute injection! Just let it clot and its over with! Your entire body is filled with blood, vessels, veins, arteries, etc.etc.. We should all be lucky we do not hit them more often if you ask me!

Good point, that was my first out of about 30 shots hitting something, luck of the jab hah

diesel405 is offline Member
    If u hit a vein, u will know 2morro. Should be a little bruising.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Your GTG my bruise but noy always

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly22 View Post
    Good point, that was my first out of about 30 shots hitting something, luck of the jab hah
    If this was the first time you have bleed from hitting something, you are doing good.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    If this was the first time you have bleed from hitting something, you are doing good.

Seriously. Just on Thursday when I pulled the needle there was blood just rushing out, right down my leg and everything. Only for a couple of seconds though.

The interesting thing that the OP has said is that there is no blood period when aspirating. That's what I was wondering about too. I could feel that it hit something, but no blood came back into the syringe. As a matter of fact I aspirated twice, once at the beginning and once when it was at half a CC, and got no blood whatsoever.

But then I pulled that mofo out and it looked like I just got shot...

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    If you nicked or went through a vein, and then you aspirate , you may not see blood, because when you are drawing back to aspirate, you are not pulling blood from the vein, and the needle is acting as a plug in your skin.

The blood may be there at the needle under the skin, but the point of the syringe is far enough down and into the muscle that the blood isnt getting to it. Once that syringe has been pulled out, you are letting the blood out then. The more blood you see, then odds are the more of the vein you went through.

Thread Information