animalpump is offline New Member

jintropin cycle help

hello. i'm 30 years old, 1.87cm/205lbs. i'm training from 4 years. i want to make a 4 mounths cycle with jintropin. what else can i take to maximize the results? i heard that testosterone 250mg/week should be an excellent choice. what do you think? thank you all

no one can help me? come on guys...
    i want to inject 4ui/day of GH and 250 mg/week testoterone. do u think this will help me to grow satisfactory, or do u think that i must try something else?! insulin could be stacked with GH but i'm afraid to try insulin. what combination do u suggest for mass gains GH+....?!

i'm specifying that i have 500 ui jintropin, and i don't know what else steroid to use to gain a real mass after this cycle

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    jino is hgh. you need to be more specific. what are your goals? fat loss or muscle growth? if your after muscle growth then you'll need at least 5ius a day along with some test? if you want to run test then i recommend 400-500mgs a week for 12 weeks. 250mgs a week is to little in my mind
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Yeah, I would consider 250mg of Test a week almost a cruising cycle.

yes, i want to gain more muscle possible with this cycle. you think that this cycle can help me to grow enough, or do u recommend something else?
    5ui GH/day (12 weeks)
    500 test/week (12 weeks)

thanks

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Only 12 weeks of hgh? Now, there may me some differing opinions, but hgh is usually best run at around 6 months or more at a time.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In my experience you will need to run gh at around 6-8ius to gain muscle size for min 6months, this needs to be inconjunction with a cycle pref Test. I'd run the gh for 3 months first then hit the test cycle.

to marcus300
    once you have finished the hgh cycle, you're started the test cycle? what type of test cycle have you done, u used only test or have u combined with something else?
    thanks

Thread Information