mattyx1000 is offline New Member

Var Only Cycle while on Vicaprofen?

Im 36 and at 8% bodyfat and wanted to do a Var only cycle at 40mgs daily for 6 weeks to get really ripped and perserve muscle while on my cutting diet. I've had great results the last two years except the only problem is im on Vicaprofen which has 200mgs of ibruprofen and 7.5 mgs of vicodin per pill. Im taking 2 1/2 of those per day which is like 2 1/2 advil and almost 2 10 mg vicodins daily. Its not that much but have been on the vicaprofen at the same dose for 1 year. My bloodwork has been perfect the last 3 times Ive seen the Doc the last year with the last visit 2 weeks ago. If I added the 40mgs per day of Var for 6 weeks would I raise my liver values at all? My values were fine the last 3 6 week cylcles Ive done in the past but with the vicaprofen it could raise them Im thinking. I would test again in 3 weeks to check my values but just wanted to ask. thanks

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Vicaprofin is one of the weakest pain medications there is! 3 of those a day is not going to cause any problems!! I am on 60mg of Methadone a day for my back injury and it would take 15 of your pills to equal 1 of mine! And I take Anadrol Everyday! To be honest, if you only need 3 Vicoden a day, you can not have too much pain and i would just wuit taking the Hydrocodone be froe you end up taking higher doses down the road!

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    I have read that any type of opiate will significantly decrease your testosterone levels . Im not sure about the numbers so Im gonna read more about since I am prescribed 30 mg of oxycodone apap/day... which has like 2 grams of tylenol in it...Im not sure how this would impact any AAS use...

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    BTW, ibuprofen doesnt have nearly the hepatotoxicity that tylenol does...

Thread Information