chris1 is offline Junior Member

is it possible to take anavar without test

wat will happen if i take anavar on its own without test is it ok to do that suggestions please

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Some people do it, I have my brother actually doing it right now! Of course you still need to boost your HPTA back at the end of the cycle, so yo would need some nolva and possibly clomid

ADB007 is offline Associate Member
    Yes you can, I am in the middle of an anavar only course and loving it. I have never had pumps like this in my life

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    You can definatley do an anavar only cycle usally around 6-8 weeks is good

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    great strength on var only. not worth it though. gains (size) are almost non-existant.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Possible yes, the results are better with test.

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    How many mgs of var should a man use/kg of bodyweight if he is running a var only cycle...is 0.2 mg/kg the going rate for standalone anavar ?

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Possible yes, the results are better with test.
    Really depends what his goals are. Some people don't want the mass test would provide, and/or do not want to risk the potential side affects. So your advice could be bad.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    The average dose for first timers is 40-60mg.

A buddy of mine though ran it for 10 weeks at 100mg a day. We're talking about a 270 lbs man though.

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
    Really depends what his goals are. Some people don't want the mass test would provide, and/or do not want to risk the potential side affects. So your advice could be bad.
    True, to an extent.

Its been a few years that this has been covered in its entirety, but in males a min amount of testosterone (none derived form or basic bio-identical w/w-o ester) is needed for the male brain to produce essential amounts of eurotransmitters... Lets look at NANC

http://books.google.com/books?id=Z40...sult&resnum=7#

And ofcourse there is the Natural killer (NK) cells and cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL), which all three basic cortisone, testosterone, and estradiol, had regulatory influence on both cytotoxicity and migration of NK cells.....

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...1ede55463b8ee9

So yes, you don't have to have test in your cycle. But, you might have some immune issues and other disfunctions.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    prob the only roid id even consider doing without test ....never have. Why would you though? It does inhibit natural test production more than they initially thought.

True, to an extent.

Its been a few years that this has been covered in its entirety, but in males a min amount of testosterone (none derived form or basic bio-identical w/w-o ester) is needed for the male brain to produce essential amounts of eurotransmitters... Lets look at NANC

http://books.google.com/books?id=Z40...sult&resnum=7#
    Did you even read the link you posted?

It's not discussing the affects of testosterone on anything brain related, it's discussing the neural pathway for penial erection as it realtes to sexual dysfunction.

Don't make it sound like you're going to have some type of cognitive issue if you don't cycle test. That's silly.

Or even immune issue for that matter. I haven't had the flu for over 7 years, and that's when I started cycling, and I wasn't using test.

And ofcourse there is the Natural killer (NK) cells and cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL), which all three basic cortisone, testosterone , and estradiol, had regulatory influence on both cytotoxicity and migration of NK cells.....

Good, now go find some atricles on how DHT or testosterone derived AAS affects you immune system. Again, I haven't beeb sick in over 7 years. Who knows, they may do even a better job at regulating your immune system than test.

Secondly, your body will always produce some testosterone while on cycle, you will NEVER test at ZERO.

And ofcourse there is the Natural killer (NK) cells and cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL), which all three basic cortisone, testosterone , and estradiol, had regulatory influence on both cytotoxicity and migration of NK cells.....

So yes, you don't have to have test in your cycle. But, you might have some immune issues and other disfunctions.
    Don't females need an efficient immune system?

With a females lack of testosterone, how do they maintain this physiological requirement?
    Last edited by spooledup; 08-04-2009 at 05:34 PM.

This is where I check out.The tone of the thread becomes a flamer in nature.

Yes I did read the study about test and neural pathway for penial erection. Yes your body does need test to maintain many healty issues.

You never having the flu in 7 years is great for you.

I for one do get sick easier when I have no test.

Either way good luck to everyone; I will not partacke in flaming while simply trying to express opinion on an open board.

If you wanted to debate you should post studies which state improvements in the male body without test, instead you are not debating on context.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by chris1 View Post
    wat will happen if i take anavar on its own without test is it ok to do that suggestions please
    YES,,you can. One of the only oral AAS I would feel comfortable suggesting without testosterone . Of course a TEST/ANAVAR cycle would be much better,,then used alone.

icepick27 is offline Member
    i have been runnig anavar for almost two weeks , and i have been off test for 2 weeks this friday iam starting my hmg ,nolva and clomid and iam going to run the var right through my pct .. in just 2 weeks i have noticed strength ,hardness and vasclarity , IMO anvar is real good by itself or better with test

Thread Information