Thread: Where to start?

stevinw is offline New Member

Where to start?

hi i am 135 pounds 5'8', and am wondering which anabolic steroid i should start out on, all i am going to be doing all day long is pushups sit ups and lifting arm wieghts. i want to get huge as fast as i can. i dont work and dont go to school so this is all i will be doing every day. also where can i purchase this anabolic steroid via internet? and how much is it? thanks.

V6A6L6O is offline Junior Member
    First thing mate is you can't ask for sources on this forum (or discuss pricing), and it is likely any messages you will recieve will be from scammers!!
    Secondly at 135 pounds i wouldnt say you're anywhere near your potential size yet, with the right diet you can add some decent size (post your diet in the diet section and the "food mechanics" will give it a run over!!
    Also, post your stats, this will help people advise you more effectively, some vets will no doubt read this and be able to give you better advice than me!!!
    Good luck bro.

thanks man, well i have to eat tons of protien, but i can only eat chicken fish and turkey, i eat tons of rice and vegetables, potatoes, and breads. i can definitely be bigger, but i have chrons disease and i have tried working out and eating and that is why i am now looking to use anabolics. i am starting out doing 200 pushups a day and lifting clorox bleach bottles as many times as i can. i can do about 50 times in each arm.i can do about 50 pushups straight. i will do as many as i can do a day, and no less then what i hit.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    I agree with V6. You are far from your natural potential. Learn how to eat, train and rest first. There is great information on this board on these subjects. Also, I hope your not thinking of getting huge off push ups and sit ups. You need to lift heavy bro. Do you have access to weights? That's cool you're psyched to get big but start with the basics first. I know how you feel. I was also 5'8" 135 pounds (I'm now 180lbs). It took a couple of years of research and natural training before I was comfortable with the thought of anabolics. Good luck to you.

thanks man, yes my friend has wieghts at the house and i am also going to get a 24 hour fitness membership this month. so i will be in the gym soon. i used to have a wieght trainer when i was in high school and i played division 1 basketball, but i still seemed to only get cut and elastic muscle, not size. i am open to all the help necessary. i have been reading up on anabolics for a few weeks now.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevinw View Post
    thanks man, yes my friend has wieghts at the house and i am also going to get a 24 hour fitness membership this month. so i will be in the gym soon. i used to have a wieght trainer when i was in high school and i played division 1 basketball, but i still seemed to only get cut and elastic muscle, not size. i am open to all the help necessary. i have been reading up on anabolics for a few weeks now.
    Hi, educate before u medicate. Please read before asking more questions.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145582

forza nuova is offline Associate Member
    how old are you????

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Wow... not to sound like a jerk, but this has to be the worst, least planned out first post I have ever read....

Haha, go ahead and give us the rest of your stats.....

Stats-
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF%
    Cycle Exp?
    PCT Knowlege
    Training Exp

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Yeh I do not think working out with Clorox bottles is going to help! You need hevy weight training to build muscle! and you do not just start taking steroids when you start working out! I would at least get good 2-3 yers in the gym before even thinking about it

forza nuova is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Wow... not to sound like a jerk, but this has to be the worst, least planned out first post I have ever read....

Haha, go ahead and give us the rest of your stats.....

Stats-
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF%
    Cycle Exp?
    PCT Knowlege
    Training Exp
    too right
    i wanna know this guy`s age before any advice........

Thread Information