BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member

Is it too late to try to get rid of GYNO

So I've had a small lump under my left nipple for about 3-4 years now. It was from a cycle and it never really bothered me, it's not huge or disgusting you can barely notice it. Is there a time frame where letro will only help to reduce it? Or could me taking letro now help reduce it after this many years. The lump has never grown nor shrunk it's stayed the same size this whole time and it still hurts if you squeeze it.

Thanks guys

bump

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    cant hurt to try right

bump

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have gyno that i have had for years,i am on letro and nolvadex now for 2 weeks.It seems like it has gone down a little but still to soon to see if it will completely go away.

nice, let me know how it ends up going for you. How long are you running the letro and nolva for?

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    You wont be able to shrink it the nolva or letro can reduce the pain but the size well remain the same. you need to get it removed if it really bothers you runs about $4500, mabye less if its only one you'd have to talk to a doc.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Heres an article where it ws used to get rid of existing gyno. I will find out for myself if it works or not.

"As previously mentioned, Letrozole (Femara) can be used to raise LH and FSH (which are hormones which signal your testes to produce more testosterone ). It also, of course, will raise your testosterone levels (6) via this mechanism. Again, this is of interest to athletes and bodybuilders for obvious reasons. Letrozole (Femara), of course, can be used for post-cycle-therapy (PCT) to raise test levels, but for various reasons, Tamoxifen may be a better choice. Still, I have successfully used Letrozole (Femara) for this purpose.

How good is this compared with Aromasin and Arimidex , it´s too other main rivals? Well, In non-cellular systems, Letrozole (Femara) is 2-5 times more potent than anastrozole and exemestane in its inhibition of the aromatase enzyme and activity, and in cellular systems it is 10-20x more potent! It also lasts quite a long time in your body,but takes awhile to get going& Letrozole (Femara) has a whopping 2-4 day (!) ½ life, and you need to take Letrozole (Femara) for 60 days to get a steady blood plasma level (8).

Those are impressive numbers, but here´s one of the most interesting things about Letrozole (Femara):

It may reduce/eliminate/reverse existing gynocomastia!

In a study conducted on mice (*no, I know it´s not perfect), gyno-like-changes in the mammary gland were totally destroyed! Here´s a direct quote from that study:

"Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, Letrozole (Femara)."(7)

In addition, I´ve used Letro to get rid of my own gyno, as has a friend of mine, and we both used it at a dose of 2.5mgs/day, tapering down to .25mgs/day, and then finally off..the gyno never returned in both our cases.

I´d say that this stuff is pretty great, considering its availability and cost (when you consider the fact that .25mgs/day is more than enough protection from estrogen-related sides on most cycles), not to mention it´s overall utility for a variety of functions (destroying gyno, preventing estrogenic sides, and for PCT).

References:

Clin Cancer Res. 2005 Apr 15;11(8):2809-21.
    J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1995 Sep;80(9):2658-60.
    Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2002 Nov 15;105(2):161-5
    Epilepsy Behav. 2004 Apr;5(2):260-3
    Semin Oncol. 2004 Dec;31(6 Suppl 12):3-8.
    Diabetes Obes Metab. 2005 May;7(3):211-5.
    J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2001 Dec;79(1-5):27-34. Aromatase overexpression transgenic mice model: cell type specific expression and use of Letrozole (Femara) to abrogate mammary hyperplasia without affecting normal physiology.
    (Clin Cancer Res. 2003 Jan;9(1 Pt 2):468S-72S.). "

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrad330 View Post
    So I've had a small lump under my left nipple for about 3-4 years now. It was from a cycle and it never really bothered me, it's not huge or disgusting you can barely notice it. Is there a time frame where letro will only help to reduce it? Or could me taking letro now help reduce it after this many years. The lump has never grown nor shrunk it's stayed the same size this whole time and it still hurts if you squeeze it.

Thanks guys
    Ive heard of some having tremendous success with pre-exisiting gyno using LETROZOLE .

I tried it, didn't work. In fact, toying with your HPTA can easily make it worse. I love to warn people about the potential of anti-Es, especially adex and letro, to do the opposite of what you want, even when handled responsibly.

I ended up getting mine cut out for 1500 bucks. If there's no prob with fat in the lower chest and you only want an excision, you might find a good deal. Good luck amigo.

Thread Information