niakon is offline New Member

Post cycle throat thrush

What's up
    I ran a search and couldn't find anything on this so if this has already been answered please post where...
    I got a buddy that finished a cycle of cyp back in June. His last injection was June 9th. Against his better judgement and my advice, all he ran for a post cycle was a couple shots of hcg . Now two months later, He's got a severe yeast infection in his throat and he is very lathargic. He has had this same problem his last two cycles. His throat glands are swollen and he had a sore throat but that is going away. Nobody we know has ever had this or knows what it is. My buddy went to the doctor last time and the doc told him that he had mono. My buddy is 30 yrs old and has already had mono earlier in life so I don't think that's it. I was wondering if anybody knows what to do and how to prevent this from happening again in the future.
    Thanks

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    never heard of this before

it could be his gear. not properly made and has some wierd bacteria in it

could be your friend is allergic to something

but i think theres too many variables.

def just need to let the doc know and have them figure it out

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive never heard of this happening before or experienced it, could it be coincidence! ive no idea but i guess the doctor is the best advice for this one.

The infection just started up a week ago so i don't think his gear was tainted. But you're right about the variables.

The first two times he thought it was a coincidence. This is the third time it's happened. And he got it from sus the time before from a different supplier

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Could you be getting it from your g/f , b/f???

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I have the same problem but it is with strep throat. third time getting it after a cycle. It is because I never take the antibiotics for the full amount of days and the bacteria remains in my system and pops up when my immune system lowers. starts with cough, then sinus infection, then strep. idk if that helps but idk how mono works

I actually got mono and strep last time but I think that was because of this crazy party I went to...

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by niakon View Post
    The first two times he thought it was a coincidence. This is the third time it's happened. And he got it from sus the time before from a different supplier
    he's probably having an allergic reaction to an entire compound, or to the oil used to manufacture the gear. but as already said, definitely follow the doctor's advice on this topic. If it was me, I'd explain to my doc that this is a reoccurring event (occurs when finishing AAS cycle). A physician's word is going to be more credible then any suggested /uneducated prognosis that you'll find get off steroid .com

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Could you be getting it from your g/f , b/f???
    Naw, the last time he got it he was with a different women.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    he's probably having an allergic reaction to an entire compound, or to the oil used to manufacture the gear. but as already said, definitely follow the doctor's advice on this topic. If it was me, I'd explain to my doc that this is a reoccurring event (occurs when finishing AAS cycle). A physician's word is going to be more credible then any suggested /uneducated prognosis that you'll find get off steroid.com
    I agree a doctors opinion is always best, but the town we live in isn't by any means huge and my buddy is pretty paranoid to say the least. So him telling the doctor everything is not likely to happen unless it's of grave importantance. It's gone away on it's own in the past and I was just wandering if it's ever happen to anyone else.

Thanks for the feedback. You guys are probably right that it's just a underlying infection that keeps coming back when his immune system is surpressed. Anyone know of some good pct immune support? Also how about on cycle liver support?

Thread Information