bmit is offline Member

On hrt got gf pregnant

So, just blasted in her only once. Other times used the usually (throughout my sexual experiences) effective pull out method. Using HCG while on 300 mt test and 200 mg deca for about year and half.

So if you are worried about becoming sterile, you can rest assured that HCG works on that problem

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    are you sure you are the one who got her pregnant?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    yeah i'd definately get a dna test. the kid might end up lookin like the mailman...who knows.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Go get your sperm checked before the baby comes

forza nuova is offline Associate Member
    you are NOT the father,lol

plenty of guys get the gf pregnant on heavy cycles
    but if your on hrt for a while id question the bitch,,,,,i mean girl friend........

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    So, just blasted in her only once. Other times used the usually (throughout my sexual experiences) effective pull out method. Using HCG while on 300 mt test and 200 mg deca for about year and half.

So if you are worried about becoming sterile, you can rest assured that HCG works on that problem
    I know many people who have conceived on full blown cycles. Not suprising to me.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    ^^^Ouch....

Just in case that never crossed your mind, haha

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The medical definition of infertile for men is "a low sperm count" the key word to look at is low. I think to have absolutely zero sperm produced you would have to have both your testicles removed. Here's an interesting excerpt.

"Hormonal control of spermatogenesis varies among species. In humans the mechanism are not completely understood, however it is known that initiation of spermatogenesis occurs at puberty due to the interaction of the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and Leydig cells. If the pituitary gland is removed, spermatogenesis can still be initiated by follicle stimulating hormone and testosterone .

Follicle stimulating hormone stimulates both the production of androgen binding protein by Sertoli cells, and the formation of the blood-testis barrier. Androgen binding protein is essential to concentrating testosterone in levels high enough to initiate and maintain spermatogenesis, which can be 20-50 times higher than the concentration found in blood. Follicle stimulating hormone may initiate the sequestering of testosterone in the testes, but once developed only testosterone is required to maintain spermatogenesis. However, increasing the levels of follicle stimulating hormone will increase the production of spermatozoa by preventing the apoptosis of type A spermatogonia. The hormone inhibin acts to decrease the levels of follicle stimulating hormone.Studies from rodent models suggest that gonadotropin hormones (both LH and FSH) support the process of spermatogenesis by suppressing the proapoptotic signals and therefor promote spermatogenic cell survival. [3]

The Sertoli cells themselves mediate parts of spermatogenesis through hormone production. They are capable of producing the hormones estradiol and inhibin. The Leydig cells are also capable of producing estradiol in addition to their main product testosterone."

So what I gather from that is if you are taking testosterone or hcg or both and have fully developed testicles It would be impossible to have a zero sperm count no matter what you are taking on cycle or how long.
    Last edited by dece870717; 08-04-2009 at 07:06 PM.

erock80 is offline New Member
    I got an ex pregnant mid cycle...it can happen

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    The medical definition of infertile for men is "a low sperm count" the key word to look at is low. I think to have absolutely zero sperm produced you would have to have both your testicles removed. Here's an interesting excerpt.

"Hormonal control of spermatogenesis varies among species. In humans the mechanism are not completely understood, however it is known that initiation of spermatogenesis occurs at puberty due to the interaction of the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and Leydig cells. If the pituitary gland is removed, spermatogenesis can still be initiated by follicle stimulating hormone and testosterone .

Follicle stimulating hormone stimulates both the production of androgen binding protein by Sertoli cells, and the formation of the blood-testis barrier. Androgen binding protein is essential to concentrating testosterone in levels high enough to initiate and maintain spermatogenesis, which can be 20-50 times higher than the concentration found in blood. Follicle stimulating hormone may initiate the sequestering of testosterone in the testes, but once developed only testosterone is required to maintain spermatogenesis. However, increasing the levels of follicle stimulating hormone will increase the production of spermatozoa by preventing the apoptosis of type A spermatogonia. The hormone inhibin acts to decrease the levels of follicle stimulating hormone.Studies from rodent models suggest that gonadotropin hormones (both LH and FSH) support the process of spermatogenesis by suppressing the proapoptotic signals and therefor promote spermatogenic cell survival. [3]

The Sertoli cells themselves mediate parts of spermatogenesis through hormone production. They are capable of producing the hormones estradiol and inhibin. The Leydig cells are also capable of producing estradiol in addition to their main product testosterone."

So what I gather from that is if you are taking testosterone or hcg or both and have fully developed testicles It would be impossible to have a zero sperm count no matter what you are taking on cycle or how long.

Man, some of you guys most be it pre-med or somthing.

I find myself at a disadvantage sometimes.....

Anyways, what does the ups driver look like????LOL

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    me...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

joeb23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Man, some of you guys most be it pre-med or somthing.

I find myself at a disadvantage sometimes.....

Anyways, what does the ups driver look like????LOL
    Nah it looks like copy an pasting lol

Quote Originally Posted by joeb23 View Post
    Nah it looks like copy an pasting lol
    Yep, good old search, read, copy, and paste.

Reminds me of what a lot of people do to get through college. :P

bmit is offline Member
    Pretty sure it's mine. How far along she is points to the date of conception for the one time i blasted insider her. And for the comedians - yeah, I don't KNOW. I mean shit, i don't know for sure if everyone on here is really actually a ****ing alien. Can any man really KNOW besides DNA test. Btw secretly got DNA test (behind wife's back) to make sure my daughter was mine. Don't like to take ANY chances on something as major as investing the rest of my life in a child.

But anyways, my gf worships me and won't even look at other guys. All other guys are tools when compared to me, lol.

Plus, I have a 3 year old daughter so i know my mojo is good (this was after a few cycles and colllege and not on HRT). Just thought would be good info for those bros who were worried about not having kids from juicing and the effectiveness of HCG .

And for further info, going the abortion route. Only been with her about 4 months and i am starting law school and am self employed full time. Plus, already got me a kid, thank you very much.

I don't know how some of you guys can even date these girls that you apparently can barely trust.

Thread Information