Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First timer

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    SeriousAss, I suggest you go somewhere else. I am tired of seeing you flame members in the Q&A

if you are not in this thread to help the OP, then you do not need to be here. If you have a problem with a member, then take it to PM's not open forums. Haven't you been warned enough??
    I think this idiot has overstayed his welcome.

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    [quote=seriousmass;4796200]Do you realize how many grammatical, and structural errors you made in those two phrases? (I can't even call them sentences, because neither are at the level of a complete thought). I'm sorry, but you lose 100% of your credibility when you're unable to spell the word "there"... aka THEIR correctly.

And I must be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure The United States of American currently hosts one of the WORST educational systems on Earth... and isn't Canada ranked in the top 10... Hmmm... I must be wrong though, right?

dummmmmmbbbassssssssssss

Ya But your like the retarded cousin that no one talks abooooot

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ok well this didnt help at all, lol but thanks for the people who tried....just started a big arguement really, just looking for some answers thats all. im going to start a new for the last few qestions

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    ok well this didnt help at all, lol but thanks for the people who tried....just started a big arguement really, just looking for some answers thats all. im going to start a new for the last few qestions
    Yeah start a new thread lol and im sure all members will help you out...

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    Even though some threads can get screwed up, this site is still great. I use to belong to another forum and they would have some crazy train wreck forums and the mods didn't give a shit and wouldn't tell all the assholes to knock it off. At least this site cares about it's members...

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    no arguments but if you saw after a few posts and my original pst that we were concerned you were taking too much, why did you not bother to post that you forgot the little decimal point in front of the 5? that is a big difference a know!! so next time put you did a 1/2cc not.5cc!!

jamesjayz2k9 is offline Junior Member
    SeriousASS! LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information