GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member

Currently on Test+Tren with a question

Edit
    Last edited by GT2; 04-22-2010 at 06:30 PM.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I hate cardio, but it works. I usually do it about 20min 3 days a week. Nothing too heavy, just a light jog.

I would say try it. At least you will have a base to compare off of, if you decide not to do it later during another cycle.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    with cardio I would do about 20-30 mins 3-4 days a week at a moderate speed (not too hard, somewhat light). I would increase days of cardio a couple of weeks into PCT.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    I'm just about to enter week 6 of my 10-week Test/Tren cycle, running Tren E at 400mg/week with 200mg/week Test Cyp.

I did a cut before my cycle to prime myself for the cycle. I'm 5'8.
    Starting weight: 192lbs
    Current weight: 211lbs

My goal was to put on as much muscle as possible, and so far my cycle has been excellent, I've been doing zero cardio and have gotten leaner as well

Should I start incorporating 20-30 mins moderate cardio post-workout to lean out more, or should I hold off until after PCT?
    So you have put on over 19 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks,or are you regaining some old muscle.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    edit
    Last edited by GT2; 04-23-2010 at 01:46 AM.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    I was 198lbs, then cut down to 192lbs in about 2.5 weeks (priming my body for growth), and since starting my cycle, yes I've put on that much weight. You have to remember some of it is water gain, and my diet has been spot on every single day, I've been force feeding myself everyday, lifting heavier each workout, getting plenty of rest, etc. I've been doing everything right and everyone in the gym, family members, friends are all asking me what the **** is happening to me haha.

Honestly, I could be on tren forever. Now I see what all the hype is about. It makes you feel and LOOK like a GOD!
    Tren is amazing!

Honestly, I could be on tren forever. Now I see what all the hype is about. It makes you feel and LOOK like a GOD![/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean. My gym is a bit overpopulated by females and while I was on tren I could swear they were all looking at me.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Honestly, I could be on tren forever. Now I see what all the hype is about. It makes you feel and LOOK like a GOD!
    I know exactly what you mean. My gym is a bit overpopulated by females and while I was on tren I could swear they were all looking at me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got this reaction from while I was on it too.

Thread Information