lastasummer is offline New Member

First time user, looking for advice

I am contemplating using enhancers for my first time. I have used M1t in the past but never pushed the threshold into full on Steroids . I am a consistant 160lbs and 6'0 tall... i am currently 23 years old. I have been able to reach almost 180lbs in the past naturally through 6 days a week training and a huge commitment on my part over a year. However i have steadily dropped over the past 2 years. I have recently started my own business (over one year now and going strong... YES!)and have had a crazy schedule which drains me in alot of ways, especially time wise which inhibits me from reaching my goals as fast as i would like.

I know i sound like an idiot for being impatient with my training, but i would like someone to be honest with my questions and not just call me an idiot for wanting to do what i want to do.

I have a friend who was my size but started using and got to his goal very quickly doing so. I would like to acheive the same results. I want to try using the same stack he started with and really push myself to where I want to be. I have a very fit body type, (my father is mid 40's and still has a six pack, without going to the gym), but no one in my family really gets big. I dont want to get THAT big, maybe 200lbs or so over time, but no one in my family has ever been able to reach this goal.

What would be the best first stack for my body type, if i want to gain mass? should i start out with one, or with two?

I feel like i am looking for a quick fix, but think it might be necessary... kinda torn with the decision. Plz help

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Your friend used a stack and you did not write what that was! I do not think your problem is steroids .. Your obviously working hard to get and keep your business going / growing and that is great but taking steroids is going to take a larger comitment than you had to give when you were training naturally! I think taking thwm is going to hurt you in the long run because your training and diet are going to suffer because your hectic schedule is going to hinder you! Yeh it suckls but the truth hurts. If you really feel you need to do steroids, I would only suggest a simple testosterone only cycle. (enanthate or cypionate ) at between 375 and 500mg a week. this would be injected 2X a week once every 3.5 days! If you do deicde this would be your best way too go! but remember, diet and discipline are you biggest hills to conquer and until these are done, the "juice" ins not going to do for you in the long run what you are looking for!

Thread Information