JayJay001 is offline New Member

Veterans Help!!!

Stats:
    Height: 6.1 ft
    Weight: 200 lb
    BF: 10%
    Diet: when bulking 4,000 – 4,500 calories, 40% proteins, 40% carbs, 20% fat
    Workout: 5 times a week, one body part per day, abs 3 times a week, morning cardio 5 times a week
    Last Cycle (first cycle): 250 mg Omnadren (Sustanon ), 250 mg Deca , Arimidex , Tamox for PCT

I am thinking to do the following second cycle:

Option 1
    Week 1 – 4 Dbol - 35 mg a day
    Week 1 – 10 Deca - 300 mg a week
    Week 1 – 12 Test Heptylate (same or identical to Test E; made in France) – 500 mg a week

Option 2
    Week 1 – 4 Dbol - 35 mg a day
    Week 1 – 10 Deca - 400 mg a week
    Week 1 – 12 Test Heptylate (same or identical to Test E; made in France) – 400 mg a week

During cycle: Arimidex if needed (0.25 – 0.5 mg a day)

PCT:
    Last weeks of Cycle: HCG
    18 days after last shot PCT will start
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    I would like to include Clomid but my dealer does not have it.

I was extremely satisfied with the outcome of the first cycle. First half of the cycle I was shooting Omna once a week and after discussion on this board I started to shoot it EOD. I felt great difference. People who advocate sust/omna to be shoot EOD are RIGHT!!!

As I was satisfied with the outcome of the first cycle I would like to do similar one only with higher doses and with Dbol.

What do you think of the proposed cycle? Which option seems better? I would like to be under 1,000 mg a week as it is only my second cycle.

Thank you.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i like the 1st one. its like the cycles i used to do. nothing has ever added mass on me quicker then d-bol/test/deca stack. make sure your diet is good and you'll love the results
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i like the 1st one. its like the cycles i used to do. nothing has ever added mass on me quicker then d-bol/test/deca stack. make sure your diet is good and you'll love the results
    I agree with PT, I prefer going with the higher Test dose because personally Test brings out the best in me, also the PCT start time needs adjusting.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea your saying your starting pct 18 days after your last shot of test. most people will start between 14-21 days but i personally start 10 days. i have always thought early is better then late. if you start late obvious problems can occure but starting early wont hurt a thing
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I think the 1st one is your best bet. i would almost go as far as to say you still do not even need to add deca if you chose not to! 500mg of test E with the D-bol Kicker will yield very nice results. Just as adding the Deca, Only if the diet is n=in proper order!

Thank you very much for your imputs.

What is in your opinion the best frequency of injections? Once or twice a week? If twice(what I prefer), should I split also the deca in two doses?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Wink

Do what PT and MARCUS suggested. Split up your test/deca into two weekly shots. I would increase test to 750 mgs per week.

Thank you all for replies. They are much appreciated. I will go for option one.

Only to double-check…is Test Heptylate identical to Test E? Some articles say that they are the same and some say that they have different properties….

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay001 View Post
    Thank you all for replies. They are much appreciated. I will go for option one.

Only to double-check…is Test Heptylate identical to Test E? Some articles say that they are the same and some say that they have different properties….
    Not identical since technically they are different esters, but half life wise and for usage purposed identical enough.

Thread Information