rage22 is offline New Member

switching an aas in middle of cycle??

I posted on the problems I was having with my injections (itching, swelling, and the injection sites became extremly hard) needless to say something is wrong with the test I have (either im allergic, or its tainted) I dont wanna go and buy diff test and have same prob. Im doing decca with the test and I wanna drop the test and substitute equipoise since I already have eq200. Im so disapointed, other than the injection sites being so irratated Im having awesome gains in strength and size. at 5'6 right now I weigh 257 pounds, my bench is pushing my goal of 500. Im not so worried about gaining any more size at this point, so if you guys can give me some tips as to what to do since I have to drop the test (testerona4l-a, t-250 blend) and I already have eq200.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    are you mixing the test & deca in the same syringe ??? that might help a little with the soreness.

who makes your tes 4-la, is that loeffler ?

yeah its loeffler, the injection sites (all of them) became have become hard and irritated the day after my injection(im doing them in same needle) like right now if I touch the areas where I put the injections they are a hard and raised surface. I know im having an allergic reaction the raised itchy areas are hot to the touch like an allergic reaction would be, I can handle that im just worried what its doing to the inside of me, I have sensitive skin, i got a rash just from my wife changing detergents so if you think I will be ok minus the skin irritation I will stay on. I was thinking of doing my next shot in my thigh, all the others I have done in my glutes.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am not a fan of Loeffler test or any loeffler injectible. I suggest you switch to higher quality test rather then dropping it out of your cycle completely. What is your BF%? At 5'6 257lbs you are a monster.

yeah I was wondering if I could switch to another test without really hurting my cycle to much but as u said at 5'6 257 im gaining to MUCH bulk but I wanna hit 500 on my bench for I cut down so I was thinking maybe test is gonna make me TOO BIG for 5'6

Thread Information