Thread: Var?

Rooster77 is offline New Member

Var?

Newbie here. I was read a post about a 6 week cycle of Var to cut fat and to gain 5 to 8 LBS of muscle. Im interested in learning more. #1 is it the same Var that is for sale in the *********? #2 any thought on viability of this cycle, although it is pricey? #3 what would be a recommended PCT for this? I'm 31yrs old 5'9". 185lbs, 15 BF. Thanks

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Cycle exp?
    PCT knowledge?
    Diet?

I'm a total newbie. I have no cycle or PCT exp. But I'm definatly going to educate myself as well as diet properly and prepare my body prior too. An info is appreciated. Here's my stats and diet. 31yrs 5'9".15BF 185LBS. (15BF According to my nutritionist). Diet is. #1 2.5 cups special K ceral. 8.oz skim milk. 2 TBS raisens. 1 TSP peanut butter. 48grm protien shake. #2 6 ritz cracker. 5 pcs kraft fat free single cheese. #3 5oz turkey 1.5 pieces of wheat bread. 1 cup mushrooms. 10 peanuts. #4 1.5 sheets graham cracker 1.5 cups fatfree cottage cheese. #5 5oz fish 1 cup steamed veggies. 8 olives. At this point my goal is fat loss. What do you think?

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I have found Anavar can provide a dry look to the body however once you are off the cycle you will begin to retain your normal water levels again. I have also found from doing Var personally myself that it gave my joint/tendon issues 4 weeks after the cycle was started. So you will have to do research and find what will work best for you. Diet and cardio personally is mans best fat killer!

Yes I agree about diet and cardio.Thank you.I'm on that track currently. Im def trying to reasearch it. So is Var and Anavar the same gear? I'm interested in finding out more about somthing with maintainable, solid, quality gains with low sides. I'm not lookin to get huge, just good sized.

T-bol might work great for your needs!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Listen .... Do not use T-bol and do not waste your money on Anavar ! I will bet you that you could get the same results Anavar would yield you just from taking a few hours and making sure you have a proper diet with the correct amount of calories, fas, carbs, and protein.. and not just per day, in every meal!! there are a lot of people who think yeh, I am eating 25cals a day and 300g of protein and etc. etc.. Then when they post diet, they are eating 95 g of protein in 1 meal 12 grams in antoher 60 in another and the other 133 in another... these total nutrients need to be spead out evenly throughout the day as much as they need to be at the correct levels!! Exercise is probably also not at peak levels! I am telling you this for 1 reason... I know in my mind bein a NOOB to all this you dont have your diet perfect! al most no one does.. take that money for the Var, and go but your Lean Beef, Chicken, Steak, Oatmeal, Egg Whites Etc. for the next 6-8 weeks and eat perfect for an 8 weeks cycle! I bet after that you have lost 10# of fat and aded 4-6# of muscle.. without ever touching an AAS!! Trust me!! I have been dieting on and off for 20+ years and I still spent 9hours 1 week before I started my cycle fine tuning every meal of my diet. Cause even though I eat solid all the time, I wanted to be as close as I could to perfect while on cycle!! You need to be close to perfect at all times and I will guess you are not!! Not flaming you just letting you know there are a lot of gains to be made from perfect diet.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    I have found Anavar can provide a dry look to the body however once you are off the cycle you will begin to retain your normal water levels again. I have also found from doing Var personally myself that it gave my joint/tendon issues 4 weeks after the cycle was started. So you will have to do research and find what will work best for you. Diet and cardio personally is mans best fat killer!
    What are you talking about when you refer to retaining your normal water levels???????

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Test for all NOOB who think they are ready for a cycle..

Last edited by ninesecz; 08-06-2009 at 01:21 PM.

Anavar retents water from the body giving you a hard clean look so wouldn't it be logical that once off the cycle of var you would regain your normal water levels in your body.

What? Anavar does not zap you of water. Its true it doesnt make you retain as much water as some, but it does not rob you of water.

I am not saying it zaps water from you in those words but as you said it doesnt make you retain as much water as some. That is what I am saying just in different words.

Ok... Well that makes more sense! When you said var retents??water from your body I didnt know what you were talking about.

Thanks for the info and input. Im not jumping in head first. Just trying to get educated. Thanks again

Thread Information