sportjuncky is offline New Member

just started hrt looking for opinions

I just went to my doc and he said my test was low so he put me on cyp test at 200mg a week I took my first injection last friday and im taking another this friday so im taking 200mg every week. Ive played tennis profesionally and basicly live din the gym through college but I hurt my shoulder about a year ago and havent been to the gym as much becouse it hurts. But ive started back now and am really feeling good. My diet is really preety good but I have lost allot of weight in the last year probably 20 pounds at least and all mussel at that. Im 6' 3" and 170lb now cardiio wise im very fit and still pretty strong in the gym just not very big. I never was even at 190 i was still real skinny even when Im really on my shit with my diet. Im wondering if in a month or two I should add some deca or dbol to my hrt theropy to add some size and get my shoulder in shape. Im only 26 and want to start to presue tennis again profesionally so I want to get really fit again. I also want to know if the cream helps. The doc also gave me a script of the jell you put on your arm 200mg a week incase I didnt like the inj. I was thinking of using them togeter and addin a month of dbol or deca into the deal.
    Again 26 years old 6'3" 170lb 10% bf training forever minus last year.profesional athelete five days ago started 200mg cyp test and going to add 200mg jell test.
    Sorry the post is so long thanks for your opinions
    Last edited by sportjuncky; 08-05-2009 at 10:04 PM.

Also i was wondering if the injection is suposed to feel like i was kicked in my ass for two days)

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sportjuncky View Post
    I just went to my doc and he said my test was low so he put me on cyp test at 200mg a week I took my first injection last friday and im taking another this friday so im taking 200mg every week. Ive played tennis profesionally and basicly live din the gym through college but I hurt my shoulder about a year ago and havent been to the gym as much becouse it hurts. But ive started back now and am really feeling good. My diet is really preety good but I have lost allot of weight in the last year probably 20 pounds at least and all mussel at that. Im 6' 3" and 170lb now cardiio wise im very fit and still pretty strong in the gym just not very big. I never was even at 190 i was still real skinny even when Im really on my shit with my diet. Im wondering if in a month or two I should add some deca or dbol to my hrt theropy to add some size and get my shoulder in shape. Im only 26 and want to start to presue tennis again profesionally so I want to get really fit again. I also want to know if the cream helps. The doc also gave me a script of the jell you put on your arm 200mg a week incase I didnt like the inj. I was thinking of using them togeter and addin a month of dbol or deca into the deal.
    Again 26 years old 6'3" 170lb 10% bf training forever minus last year.profesional athelete five days ago started 200mg cyp test and going to add 200mg jell test.
    Sorry the post is so long thanks for your opinions

I guess I'll take this one......

Bro, go to the diet section.For your height, you are grossly underweight.Gear is not the choice you want at this time.

When you hit at least 210 lbs, then come back and the forum can help you with a cycle.

Maybee the HRT will help you get there...............

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Stay at the prescribed level. Keep reading the forum, and youll learn a lot. Your body will probably react well to the test alone if you keep your diet in check.

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    agreed stay at 200 ew for awhile

I fully plan on staying at 200mg a week till I hit at least 190lb but that weight comes back pretty fast 2 months max. But I have had seariously hard training for years before I hurt my shoulder and never got over 192lb. So im planning this for ruffly 2-3 months in the future. and hey ive never done a cycle before but that dosent mean I havent done my reaserch this is a choice Ive been considering for years and now that Ive got the test scrips and a goal which is the 2010 tennis season playing money tourneys again Im looking to be the fittest guy out there. And I know it dosent sound like it with my stats but I am quite good with my diet Ive been studying and testing nutrition for sport for a good ten years. I really apriciate all the info guys and im stoked to be feeling a lil more like me now that Ive started the hrt and from what Ive heard here and from my doc I wont feel the full effects for another couple of weeks.

I am shooting to turn up the volume on this once i hit 190 in a few months. I know its always safer to say wait and reach your very best potental naturally first, but honestly for my sport when you hit 30 you reach the senior divisions and im 26 so I only have a few really good years of compeating left so I want to see what im really capable of here any advice you all have is much apriciated. Thanks

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sportjuncky View Post
    Also i was wondering if the injection is suposed to feel like i was kicked in my ass for two days)

Its going to hurt the first couple of injections. It gets better.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    also rememer your doctor is not done with you! he/she will do bloodwork at lest 2-3 more times and if you start adding test a few months downn the road you are going to screw up your blood work. also deca for a month or 2 is no good deca needs 3monts to work properly! Work on your diet and exercise routine and get it right first!

Ya that sounds good my doc is preety cool though i told him how broke I am and he said dont worry about getting anymore blood levals for now we will be able to tell if things are working by the way I feel. I was real supprised but thats nice of him I guess. I will just keep eating and training for a few months. Its all good advice

Im also so stoked becouse Im already feeling a little better. Its nice to feel like I did at 21 thank god for this hrt I feel like I can do anything again.

Thread Information