Been a while since a my last post, I have been off for over a 1 and half years it took me almost 10 months to get a normal free testorone level for my age.. It really did scare me but it did come back. I have been traiing all the way threw and to be honest I strogly beleive cardio did increase my test levels(nerve cell plus all muscle fibers it stimulates) I would do intervals on sort spurts usually 6 miles and changing the angle to 4 to 6 for 25 minutes three times a week. I did try all types of natural foods tribulus did **** all, I did try clomid, d balls with novadex and arimdex(look it up on here PCt), hcg I tried everything and anything nothing. I was just eating lean meats, seafood such as oysters, advocados I would keep a clean diet and finally about 6 months out it started to come back and know its passed normal for my age around 9 months it took to be normal. It really did scare me I didnt what to do hrt at this age (31). Anyway It was my mistake I will never run longer then 5 week cycle im done. I will be trying again today and will be reporting my test levels and enzymes threwout and see if a 5 week cycle will benefit me and how long to return to normal test levels. I will be running a light but short cycle prop phenyl 300 mg a week/ tren acetate 200 mg a week, winstrol 50 mg a day/ with hcg on week 4 and then try pct with clomid at the end a 4 days after my last shot. My stats are 188 5'9 10% bf Idont know if this will help anyone but why not ...