Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

NeedAdviceNow is offline Banned

Help

Im 35, been lifting for 2 years constantly, ready for some advice.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Researched, Now Ready for Gear.

come on your showing how immature you really are, phate posted all the links you require but i doubt you will get anymore answers starting a new thread lying, go donw to the diet section.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAdviceNow View Post
    I am 21 and was a highschool football star. I ate over 4000+cals a day and hit the weight room everyday. I now work in STL, and sit at a desk all day. I havent lifted since highschool but recently started up 3 months ago. I am not gaining weight. I weigh 50 pounds less than I did my senior year of high. I have a high metabolism but cant gain weight. I will respect some true honest advice from anyone who has it. Thanks
    Guys, I am not worried about damage, I have been lifting for around 7 to 8 months (since Jan) and havent gained over 2 1/2 pounds. I am wanting to gain some more weight and being perfectly honest with you, strength as well. I am not wanting to look anything like Jay Cutler , just a smaller version of Randy Orton. I have no knowledge of a gear giver in my area, and have turned to this website. Almost need personal help, since I cant discuss my tru wants and needs on here.
    Im 35, been lifting for 2 years constantly, ready for some advice.

how old are you again?

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Aged 14 years in one day! I'd get that seen to..

Hey marcuse, is that your pic? Is that actually you in the pic?

Hey marcuse, is that your pic? Is that actually you in the pic?
    no, that's dorian yates

Ok, I want to look like dorian yates. Are you dumb ****s really going to sit here and tell me I can naturally produce, to look like him? Lets say I wanna look like him, through perfecting my diet, and perfecting my workout. Can I do that naturally?! **** NO. Now can I have some help or not?

Ok, I want to look like dorian yates. Are you dumb ****s really going to sit here and tell me I can naturally produce, to look like him? Lets say I wanna look like him, through perfecting my diet, and perfecting my workout. Can I do that naturally?! **** NO. Now can I have some help or not?
    we never said you could look like him naturally, you yourself said "I am not wanting to look anything like Jay Cutler , just a smaller version of Randy Orton"

we are saying that you are not anywhere near your natural potential nor old enough to start using gear, i am in your same boat bro, i'm 20 and haven't used any steroids yet because i'm not ready

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They are telling you that you are immature, not ready for gear because of age, stats and you are going to do more long term damage than short term good.

Please visit some of the other board that dont give a shit about health or long term effects, you will find what you are looking for and I'm sure get burned with bad product along they way to your bad health.

Your certainly not going to get any help acting like that. With such disrespect and dishonesty dont plan on being welcome here i dont see your stay lasting too long. My vote..... !!!!!!

I know body builders who look close to him, and they are 23 or 24. They can\t just look like that over night. It had to take some years. If he is happy, which I want to be. Why cant I just get the advice I asked for and nothing else. Its my body, not yours. I appreciate the concern, but it is what it is. Can anyone help

vote to ban me, coming from the guy who is roided up, and doenst want to see the young 22 year old roided up guy bangin his wife, cause he cant do it for her anymore. Dude you are a hypocrite, I vote ban your ass

ty357 is offline Member
    vote to ban me, coming from the guy who is roided up, and doenst want to see the young 22 year old roided up guy bangin his wife, cause he cant do it for her anymore. Dude you are a hypocrite, I vote ban your ass
    lol

is that to me? i said i don't cycle and i doubt you know guys that look like dorian yates at 23 and 24, he was one of the best bodybuilders of all time, you obviously know nothing of what you are talking about

I said close to dorian yates, you obviously cant read. And no that wasnt to you, it was to the guy who looks like a spartan warrior being a hypocrite . Thanks for your help me, but I am not wanting to be like you. I am wanting to use steroids and I would appreciate anyones help who can offer me something good. This forum is a joke.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    ^^ you don't come into MY HOME and put off that attitude to well respected members here !!

the advice you get is due to your piss poor attitude here. I could care less if you take steroids or not , but you have NO CLUE and a shitty attitude

you are 6' and ONLY 165 lbs....you should be able to get to well over 200 lbs BEFORE ever needing steroids

not to mention you are too young, your body is NOT FULLY DEVELOPED yet, your endocrine system is NOT FULLY DEVELOPED yet...so you are risking MUCH damage to your future health, and that is why you should not be using steroids yet !!! PERIOD

you don't know how to eat to grow, or you would be able to get to 200 lbs NATURALLY

take all the steroids you want you little smart ass, you will still end up a little guy !!!
    if you can't get to your natural potential, then you won't keep the gains you make from steroids, BUT you will keep the damage you do for the REST of your life !!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU
    and change the attitude if you want to stick around here

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    are you on drugs?

You guys think youre all bad asses. using steroids yourself, and at ages younger than 25. But telling other people not too, because you are afraid of how many big looking dudes would be out there. You was relentless in you quest for roids, and I will be the same. I know plenty of young 20's out there that have use steroids and are doing just fine. They are healthy, and happy with their looks. You all, are excessive users, who are wanna be body builders. I am not wanting to look like a body builder. Just a little bigger, little more cut, and call it a day. I would be happy with half of what you guys use.

you have NO CLUE who we are you little immature punk !!

I WELCOME more big guys. I need bigger spotters !!! not tiny ones like you

I was 35 before I ever touched a steroid .... trained all natural before then...learned how my body worked....

your friends my be healthy NOW, but ask them when they are 30 or 40

We are here to help people do this SAFELY , not recklessly

YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT READY
    Don't blame us for that

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    You guys think youre all bad asses. using steroids yourself, and at ages younger than 25. But telling other people not too, because you are afraid of how many big looking dudes would be out there. You was relentless in you quest for roids, and I will be the same. I know plenty of young 20's out there that have use steroids and are doing just fine. They are healthy, and happy with their looks. You all, are excessive users, who are wanna be body builders. I am not wanting to look like a body builder. Just a little bigger, little more cut, and call it a day. I would be happy with half of what you guys use.
    so why don't you ask your friend for gear?
    What is the question you are asking?
    Nobody will give you a hook here

T Mos -**** your home. **** you too. Twist- get your ****ing pic off of here, it is an embarrasment to the roid users. Someone might want to talk to Twist about his diet, he has to much co ck in there I think. **I love how everyone here thinks they are a nutritionist, and a doctor, but over half of you probably are sitting in your mommy and daddys basement typing on these forums all night, and having mommy come down and inject juice in your ass each night. Your combined income is probably close to 500k and there is 500 of you. **** all of you guys..seniority or not, you are all a damn bunch of users, and refuse to share the real secrets and gains with anyone.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Guy's, dont feed the troll...

I didnt come into this forum to be told how to safely use roids. I cam into it to learn where and how I can get roids. **** the rules. Someone knows and someone is emailing now, giving me information I can use. Thanks you idiot ****s..Now go upstairs and tell mommy you cant find your favorite pair of undies, so she can go find them in the utility room for you.

^^^Agreed, he is a TROLL.... and will be banned soon

I didnt come into this forum to be told how to safely use roids. I cam into it to learn where and how I can get roids. **** the rules. Someone knows and someone is emailing now, giving me information I can use. Thanks you idiot ****s..Now go upstairs and tell mommy you cant find your favorite pair of undies, so she can go find them in the utility room for you.
    thats great, make sure you order a LOT of gear from whomever is emailing you source information.... I am very happy for you....you are going to get big and strong..... just remember , the MORE you order, the bigger you will get....

You deserve exactly what you will be getting !!!

Thanks buddy TMOS, but unlike you, I wont be using in excessive amounts. And I have a doctor who has gladly volunteered to watch me, and advise me through the process. He knows exactly what I want to be like, and its not a stretch. I have been to several nutritionists about my weight problem, and they cant seem to come up with a conclusion other than I just have an extreme metab. So go have mommy juice you up, you big goon fuc k.

And telling me to diet more calories is probably your answer. But Just like using steroids , thats not healthy for you either. So if I am at a lose lose, I get to choose my route ..and roids is what I choose.

^^ Enjoy !!

Im enjoying every bit mother ****er. You think youre a monster huh?...lol You aint shit.

Why dont you show youre real pic superman? You probably look like steve urcle

Im enjoying every bit mother ****er. You think youre a monster huh?...lol You aint shit.
    I have no doubt what I am and what I know when it comes to AAS use. You sir have NO CLUE and good luck with your nutritionist that don't have much education in steroid nutrition, and I am glad you have a doctor to check after you.......

seriously ENJOY !! I will take my experience and knowledge, and go help those that actually want help....

GOOD LUCK TO YOU !!!

Why dont you show youre real pic superman? You probably look like steve urcle
    you can see my pics in my profile little one, and in my MethylTren log on this board....go look.....

I am 5'11 and 255......at 44 years old..... put your pics up TINY so we can see the Before and After of your cylce

since Im new cant look at anyones profile. like I said hypocrite, making fun of someone who cant get his hands on roids makes you fell like a big man huh? Lets say I do send you a pic of myself being all natural no creatine or any supplement. Just food. Would you give congrats where they would be due to that person, or laugh because they arent a monster like you( who does use roids) (not natural what so ever) (turns green if he gets angry) (having roid rage on a guy just trying to get some roids) etc etc Answer me that one??

not making fun of you because you can't get roids,

making fun of you cause your attitude is your downfall....
    and you don't need roids to get to your NATURAL potential...thats why its called NATURAL potential...!!

You think steroids are your answer to get from 165 to 185????? that is what I am making fun of !!!!!

oh and I would give credit where credit is due, but you are due NO credit for anything.

The first pic of me in the thread I gave you IS me ALL NATURAL.... at 170....you want credit , show me your pic looking like that

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    seriousmass?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    seriousmass?
    Thats the first thing i thought lol...

I looked at your pics. And brother, I assure you, you are not natural in that first pic. You for one, are all greased up, so that means you was at a show or meet, and you cant be natural to compete. OR someone gave you supplements and told you they give you a good pump, that wasnt actually supplements, they were roids. I just cant believe that you are natural in that pic. BUT I wont argue anymore with you on that. Also you are big right now, but not like anything I want to get close to. I want to look like your 1st pic (the so called nat pic) and do it in a matter of a year. No longer.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    seriousmass?
    I am sure we will do an IP check

he seems to have the same mentality as seriousAss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information