adam12kyle12 is offline Junior Member

questions about test and pct

i want to take a cycle of test only is it a good idea to take and not stack i no if i stacked i would get better results but am new to cycles so i think test by its self would be good for me and what kind of cpt should i do and how often do u inject test once a week ? how much should i inject and how long of a cycle should i do ? i am 32 5ft 10 180lbs 20% bf my bf is kind of high because even though i have been eating healthy i have not been eating correctly have got some good diet plans from different postings i have read so by changing to these diet plans i should be able to shed another 8 to 10% pretty quickly? thankyou any suggestions would be great

diesel405 is offline Member
    Test beginner cycle info Everything you need to know...

thanks alot diesel i just read the link u gave thats alot of gear to obtain any suggestions where i could get legit mail order and if im not supposed to ask sorry am new hear thankyou again it

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Ya no sources given here just get wieght in check and keep reading.....I have been on here for awhile and have a good diet but not sure if its tuned just for me so now I'm looking into more things......good luck man

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Here is what I think... You as of today did not know..How to inject, How much you needed, how often you needed it, basically anything about steroids at all! You hae a long way to go ! On top of it, you do not even have any idea where to get the steroids even if you were ready!! Did you read my post on the test to see if you are ready!! Start with the diet and go from there!! But no steroids for you yet. Need to do a lot of research first IMHO!

ok i have been reading alot maybe im not ready ask the questions of how much to inject and so forth to try to learn so diesel gave me a great link on here about how to use test e so let me no with this information i will be ready soon i have a friend how might be able to get what i need but your right i dont have a undergroung lab or anything close to but here goes the post says to run a 12 week cycle 500mg a week inject every 3.5 days like monday morning and thursday night 250mg each injection and for pct start 2 weeks after last injection for 30days take .25mg of l-dex 100mg 0f clomid and 20mg of nolvadex everyday so with this info if i find a supplier and diet this sounds like a good cycle from a knowledgeable person please with new info what do u think? thankyou

snori is offline New Member
    looks like you have the pct info wrong l dex would be used only during cyc sence its an AI and novadex wouold counteract it during pct. Novdex and the clomid would be used for the 30 day that you stated beginning 2 weeks after last injection a the splits for the nova and clomid are broken down like this
    mg/day/week nova and clomid have different mgs to start off with and taper down to just reread but looks like you getting it.

question about test and pct

ok thanks alot snori but diesel who responded to me earlier with a link and the link said to use Ldex so im a little confused can u go to the link and read it and tell me what u think and is clomid and nolvadex enough for test e pct or would i also need something else? thanks alot for ur help

Blog Entries
    lets hear your stats! How long training naurally and goals!

his is not something you just jump into!! what about PCT
    Nolva info is way wrong!! cant just read an article and be ready to go!!

ok i am 32 5ft 10 180 20% bf have been workout 6days a week now for the past 8months and on and off my hole life i have never had any kind of serious sports injury or any other injuys except i broke my hand as a kid my goal would be 8 to 10% bf and 185 to 200lbs of solid muscle i agree with cant read article and be ready but i read alot and the more i read i get confused because alot of people say u should do it this way and alot say no dont do it that way i have seen alot of post with ur name and you seem to no alot so what in ur opion if i get a legit supplier when my body fat has dropped i no i should not start a cycle with 20% bf so would u run a 12 week cycle of test e only at 250mgs every 3.5 days ? and if is what would u use for ur pct? when would u start ur pct?and how much of each of ur pcts would you take each day and for how long ? sould u please tell me because i think u r very informed and could help alot on e more thing i looked at different diet plans on here and found a meal plan for one day that souds great could i eat that same meal plan everyday and just alternate yhe lean meat ? thanks alot

here is the diet i was talking about first meal 7am 8oz oatmeal 0.61 skim milk 0.21 orange juice 3oz grape 2nd meal 1030am 10 oz whole wheat bread 4oz of cheese 12%fat 0.51 kefir milk 1 banana 3rd meal 200pm 8oz brown rice 10 oz turkey 5oz vegetables 4th meal 5 whole eggs 16oz baked potatoe mixed salad 5th meal 900pm 7oz cottage 7oz whole wheat bread 10z peanutbutter 1 4oz apple 0.21 orange juice for atotal 285 protien 806 carbs 104 fat and 5,340 calories again could i eat this meal plan every day and have no problems ? thanks alot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adam12kyle12 View Post
    ok i am 32 5ft 10 180 20% bf have been workout 6days a week now for the past 8months and on and off my hole life i have never had any kind of serious sports injury or any other injuys except i broke my hand as a kid my goal would be 8 to 10% bf and 185 to 200lbs of solid muscle i agree with cant read article and be ready but i read alot and the more i read i get confused because alot of people say u should do it this way and alot say no dont do it that way i have seen alot of post with ur name and you seem to no alot so what in ur opion if i get a legit supplier when my body fat has dropped i no i should not start a cycle with 20% bf so would u run a 12 week cycle of test e only at 250mgs every 3.5 days ? and if is what would u use for ur pct? when would u start ur pct?and how much of each of ur pcts would you take each day and for how long ? sould u please tell me because i think u r very informed and could help alot on e more thing i looked at different diet plans on here and found a meal plan for one day that souds great could i eat that same meal plan everyday and just alternate yhe lean meat ? thanks alot
    Do not worry about writing your diet out like that would need all the macros with it (calories carbs etc etc) The cycle you are proposing is 100% correct 250mg of a long ester test 2X a week is all you need for a first cycle. PCT IMO would be Nolvadex 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg and clomid 100mg/100mg/50mg/50mg (week1/week2/week3/week4) you would start this exactly 14 days after your last injection. This is because your last injection of either test e or c takes about that long to clear its active life! I would say if you honestly do not slack off and read read read read for the next 3-6 months while you are dropping your BF to the required level you will be good to try your 1st cycle! But it is always a good idea to get some bloodwork done a week or 2 before starting to make sure everything is OK before you start... If you have a good doc who is cool I would even say to go as far as telling them what your plan is so maybe he can monitor certain things every 3-4 weeks while on! i know a few guys on here have a relationship like that with their MD depends on how your Doc is!! But this is my advice. follow it or don't it is your body and only you can ultimately make the final decision! I would do alot of work though on making sure your source is legit! There is a lot of issues with a lot of sources right now and there are a few mcountries that house most of the big UGL and from what i know right now there are some issues over there!! So be careful dont want to get taken for hundreds of dollars cause of stupidity!

thankyou ninesecz no i dont have a doc thats cool with roids you said dont worry about that diet plan so can u tell give me a good diet plan you would use types of foods amounts and times to eat? since i have been working out for 8months when i started i was 203lbs and 25% bf now im 180lbs and 20% does that seem like a long time to only drop 5% bf because the whole i have been eating healthy but i quess just not the right combanations of food so please if u could recomend a good efficent diet that would really help and a cheap one too lol

Thread Information