MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member

Phone# On Roid Box?

HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED TO CALL THE PHONE # ON THE BOX YOUR ROIDS CAME IN. HAS ANYONE TRIED TO ORDER THEM DIRECTLY THRU THE MAIL BY PHONE. I REALIZE YOU'D HAVE TO FIND A PHARM TEC WHOM TALKS ENGLISH BUT I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS CHECKED IT OUT?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    bump...stop using caps it means you are yelling

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you want to try ordering directly from the lab??? i have a feeling that they only deal in larger orders- especially when mailing to the US, and you're probably gonna have to fax them a script... just my .02

but i'm curious about this one- anyone know?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I know that say jelfa for example (the manufacturers of omna) has a minimum order of like either 50 or 100k amps, you do get a smoking deal on them though, I believe the quote I heard was 100k amps for .95cents each. I do know there is atleast one company that you can call for small orders, granted you don't get those kinda rates but I know you can get prop amps for 2.00-3.00 each from them....granted there is only one such company that I have heard of so I wouldn't be too trusting of that route. Besides, phones are ALOT less secure than the net (although things are changing for the worst on the internet but that is another topic entirely). Here is what I recommend if you want to try to call, buy a phone card from a grocery store and call them from a payphone. they are obviously a legit company if they came through and you even have a package from them number on it or not.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Another concern is the packaging. You will deffinitly get seized is there is a big "PHARMACIA" on the box

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Don't want to mention the name of this mexican company, but if you go to their website, you'll find an email address that if you contact, they will give you probably the best list you've ever seen. I'm probably giving it away by saying this, but you can get a 50ml bottle of Test eth for $74. I did this, shipped cash to Mexico, and received a bunch of stuff via DOMESTIC Fedex.

Thread Information