MizzAmerica1986 is offline New Member

Exclamation I dont know what to do now....

OK I did my first cycle 10 weeks ago. Great results I was on 300mg Deca and 250mg Test Cypionate . Now I want to do another bulking cycle. I'm thinking sustanon and deca. The problem is my guy i buy from is on vacation. Now is it going to mess anything up. If im off of the steroids for a week or two with no pct. and then go back on? I have a pct but I would rather do another cycle before I do a pct. Also I have Testanate50. I was thinking of taking that until I get my sust and deca. I am a new to this so any advice or help would be great. I am currently 150lbs which may not be much to you guys. But i used to weigh 132. So i think im making great progress.
    Last edited by MizzAmerica1986; 08-07-2009 at 02:25 PM.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    edit the lab name out of your post and READ THE RULES before posting again.

you need to come OFF cylce and do your PCT then WAIT the same amount of time you were on plus the pct time BEFORE jumping on another cycle

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You cant mention lab names, edit post quickly!

150 lbs after cycle? wtf how tall are you?

5'9. why? I did sorry about that my mistake

Wow, I dont know what to say to you but you are using steroids as a crutch. Your diet must need work I cant believe you started cycling at such a tiny weight. You are male correct?

yeah im male. I try to keep my diet clean and eat every 2-3 hours. I dont eat fast food, dont drink soda, or sugar or cafiene. I started at such a low weight because I tried everything and i got little to no results. And after this cycle I finally got results and Ive gotten noticed and compliments from everyone. And it feels good to finally have your hard work noticed. Thats why i want to do another bulking cycle. Then PCT and probly a cutting cycle. Like I said I am new although I did do my research and got advice. Just didnt know where to go from here.

I bet if you simply work on improving your diet you will be able to make gains naturally. The guys int he diet section are experts and can do more for you then you realise. You could have reached your current size easily with a solid diet, I know you dont want to believe it but it is true.

Ok I will check that out thank you. But what should I do now I already did a cycle.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Agreed, the diet section will be your biggest help right now. But just for the sake of it, what does your diet look like in detail?

Do your pct and continue training and try and get a solid diet in place. Post up your diet in the diet section and people will give you some ideas.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PCT is what u should do....

6:00- Muti grain cherrios and a v8
    7:00- Oats and honey granola bar & apple
    8:00- 2bowls of oatmeal with blueberries and stawberries 8oz skim milk
    9:00- yogurt and banana
    10:00- rice cake (organic) and PB
    12:00- depending on what is for Lunch Meat, Potatoes(Rice etc.) and veggies) 2 8oz cranberry juice
    2:00 Protien shake 2 scoops whey and 16oz milk with Tbl Peanut Butter
    3:00-4:00 Train
    4:00- 8oz Cell tech and 8oz Nitro Tech
    6:00 Quakes which are little rice cake chips and 16 oz green tea
    and thats it Im sure I am some canned fruit or somthing before i go to bed. Thats kinda what i have of course I'll substitute the food with other things.

Wow wheres the protein?

vaders4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MizzAmerica1986 View Post
    6:00- Muti grain cherrios and a v8
    7:00- Oats and honey granola bar & apple
    8:00- 2bowls of oatmeal with blueberries and stawberries 8oz skim milk
    9:00- yogurt and banana
    10:00- rice cake (organic) and PB
    12:00- depending on what is for Lunch Meat, Potatoes(Rice etc.) and veggies) 2 8oz cranberry juice
    2:00 Protien shake 2 scoops whey and 16oz milk with Tbl Peanut Butter
    3:00-4:00 Train
    4:00- 8oz Cell tech and 8oz Nitro Tech
    6:00 Quakes which are little rice cake chips and 16 oz green tea
    and thats it Im sure I am some canned fruit or somthing before i go to bed. Thats kinda what i have of course I'll substitute the food with other things.
    Your diet is seriously lacking. Get over to the diet section ASAP.

For what it's worth, I've gained 38lbs in 4 months all natural - just by diet and hard training.

I'm sure you're enjoy the positive comments you are getting, but you'd probably enjoy them more if you did it with more hard work at the dinner table then with a needle.

I eat more protein than you do in the entire day in my breakfast.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    your diet is horrible and I see 5-20# of lean muscle mass just by you fixing that!!
    between 6 and noon, you are eating almost no protein at all and all carbs! I would not be surprised if you are barely cracking 100g of protein a day!! You need to fix this! Breakfast should be a big protein meal! it is the first meal after waking up and yur body is waiting for a refill and all you are giving it is a bunch of carbs!!
    Get this fixed and you will go far!

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Wow wheres the protein?
    Where is his DINNER meal??? rice cakes and a 16oz green tea @ 6pm? Are you kidding me?? Replace that with some PASTA and grilled chicken, or 8-10oz beef/chicken and RICE!!

Seriously dude, get over to the diet section - I'm almost afraid to even ask how old you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    your diet is horrible and I see 5-20# of lean muscle mass just by you fixing that!!
    between 6 and noon, you are eating almost no protein at all and all carbs! I would not be surprised if you are barely cracking 100g of protein a day!! You need to fix this! Breakfast should be a big protein meal! it is the first meal after waking up and yur body is waiting for a refill and all you are giving it is a bunch of carbs!!
    Get this fixed and you will go far!

X2!! It seems that we can't stress this enough, everyone thinks the answer comes in a needle these days.

I'm an ecto and I've managed to make HUGE gains in 4 months - I think what it comes down to is..

PEOPLE ARE LAZY.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    edit the lab name out of your post and READ THE RULES before posting again.

you need to come OFF cylce and do your PCT then WAIT the same amount of time you were on plus the pct time BEFORE jumping on another cycle
    T,I don't know how you work the boards. I'm still learning, and I have been around the block a few times.But posts like these just don't make sence to me.I read so much literature as I could, before running my 1st cycle.Books, INTERNET ect...

I guess I'm not staying with the OP on this, so I apologize for that.But really, education can not be stressed enough it seems.......

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    ^^ well,he has NO CLUE how to eat, how does he think he has any clue how to use steroids ???

what a shame

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think its hilarious when skinny people try to bulk up while eating clean. If its already hard enough to gain why eat clean. Get all the calories you can. You need to go on the seefood diet. You see food and you eat it!

Thread Information