J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Current Cycle (prop/mast/tbol) compared to previous (eth/eq/tbol)

Currently on (3rd week):
    150mgs Test Prop (EOD)
    150mgs Mast Prop (EOD)
    40mgs Tbol (2 times a day)

So far, I've put on about a pound or 2, more vascular, but I was already low body fat. I honestly expected better, or faster results. I don't "feel" anything but horney as a goat I guess. No noticeable strength gains yet. Everything should be in full effect right now, but hoping to see better results off it soon.

Last cycle:
    250mgs Test Eth
    500mgs EQ
    80mgs daily Tbol.

Honestly, i got better results from this cycle by the 4th week. My strength went up, my water retention was not too bad either. toward the end of this 12 week cycle, I was actually pretty cut up when I adjusted my diet and added cardio.

The only difference between the 2 is, I doubled the test, switched esters, swaped out EQ for Mast.

I'm kind of leaning toward I respond better with the EQ. I've read quite a few post from members stating they thought it was worthless, or too weak, but after it kicked in, I seemed to respond to it pretty well.

Mast seems to get some real internet praise, but so far, I'm really not that impressed by it.

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    cant speak on the masteron , but im on week 8 of eq and test e. I feel like the eq is just now kicked in good. Kinda dissapointed in the long wait, but it was worth it. Im more vascular and muscles are getting hard as a rock. I feel like i get better pumps in the gym and can not get tired from my normal routine.

As far as the prop, seems like you should have gained a little more weight than you have, also strength should def be up imo. whats your diet like right now?

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    although Ive never done Mast, eq was good for me as well. I was more vascular almost immediately and had great energy on it...it seemed to take about 6 weeks b4 I noticed any muscular benefit from it though..quality gains when I finished although it did shut me down similar to deca .

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet's real clean right now.

340pro/300car/under 70g fat.

Spread out over 7 meals.

The EQ does take awhile to kick in, or feel, but I wonder if the high blood pressure it causes is what makes you so hard on it.

The Tbol works quite well for that also.

Thread Information